NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Man this guy

you gotta be up to a whole pallet full by now right?

G,

The Numbers some people hit on. Huge.
Hope you got all yours.

IMG_2777.GIF

not colors, but better signal connectivity when used for multiplayer, ive heard reports of spotty connections

my gamestop restock shipped from last week and they left it at my front door

better be there when I get home smh

I live in a super good area tho but it's still pretty weak of ups

gamestop here said they just got the shipment but wont be able to sell then until tomorrow -__-

Amazon preorder updated with a shipping date Oct 25 - Oct 27

They slipped up so bad with this release. Glad I don’t pay for prime. Amazon used to be really good with shipping, even for non-prime members.. dunno what happened there :rolleyes

Knew I couldn’t rely on that order going through on release date, so I went out and got mines, but still.. would’ve sucked for anyone who who ONLY had that as an option.

I’m going to call around and try my hand for the next restock.

If I can’t get it by next restock I’ll just pay the double up for resale.

Or just cop an actual SNES..

I’m going to call around and try my hand for the next restock.

If I can’t get it by next restock I’ll just pay the double up for resale.

Or just cop an actual SNES..
nah dont pay resale at all

Amazon preorder updated with a shipping date Oct 25 - Oct 27

They slipped up so bad with this release. Glad I don’t pay for prime. Amazon used to be really good with shipping, even for non-prime members.. dunno what happened there :rolleyes

Knew I couldn’t rely on that order going through on release date, so I went out and got mines, but still.. would’ve sucked for anyone who who ONLY had that as an option.

Aside from myself, apparently a ton of angry emails were sent to Amazon these past few days that have finally forced them to pull the trigger on giving us an actual shipping date.

I mean Amazon, was it that ****ing hard?! Do you really need an angry mob to scold you just to get your pathetic ***es to wise up and give us a delivery date?

I mean, you gave those ****ing randos on the Treasure Truck better ****ing respect than us........FOH

Back
Top Bottom