NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I used paypal. It was there for a moment.

My dumbass got seduced by the stupid "VISA CHECKOUT" button since my credit card was VISA.

I had a bloody BestBuy.com account setup before hand too, so the checkout was suppose to be a breeze.

WHAT THE **** KIND OF CART BOTS ARE THESE RESELLERS USING FOR SNES CLASSICS, BRUH?!

THESE AIN'T ******* AIR JORDAN 1 OGs, ******* USING JORDAN CART BOTS FOR SNES CLASSICS?!

Ordered a couple. Already getting cancellation emails.

If you're already getting cancellation emails, that should be saying something.

BestBuy may have pulled the same premature **** that Walmart did, and we might see cancellation emails across the board soon.

**** VISA CHECKOUT then..........**** stalled me by like 5 minutes for the "sign up" process. I knew I should've just went for the str8 regular checkout.

I know the pain. Take it on the chin and strap up for Walmart, Target, and Amazon. :pimp:

Knowing Amazon, they're gonna make it Prime exclusive for the preorders.

I guess it'd be a good time to finally take on that 6 month free membership trial then

plenty of stores dropping these in the next few hours/days.

You gonna get yours b :smile:

My email confs coming in slowlyyyyyyyy

I did pickups

Son, nobody is sleeping tonight.

The next wave of preorders are probably later this morning.........just watch

This is what I get for trying to play Breath of the Wild while waiting for preorders to go live :smh:

I was at Hyrule Castle when the thing went live.........I was at GANON, BRUH

Good **** if you got one, we're nothing compared to deal monoliths like Slickdeals and CAG etc that are first to these things.

This is what I get for trying to play Breath of the Wild while waiting for preorders to go live :smh:

I was at Hyrule Castle when the thing went live.........I was at GANON, BRUH

zelda2-gameover.gif

Back
Top Bottom