NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I see a lot of y'all had been talkin about nowinstock, I use a tracker app and got the alert at 12:04. I'm guessing it went up at midnight? What time did y'all get the alert from nowinstock?

By the time I placed my order I checked this thread expecting to see y'all in here talking about copping.

Knowing my history of online preordering for hyped ****, the next round of preorders will start midnight Pacific Time.......which 4 AM Eastern, 3 AM Western, and 2 AM Mountain (whoever the **** lives there)

I see a lot of y'all had been talkin about nowinstock, I use a tracker app and got the alert at 12:04. I'm guessing it went up at midnight? What time did y'all get the alert from nowinstock?

By the time I placed my order I checked this thread expecting to see y'all in here talking about copping.

My tracker probably lagged on me too then b/c I got the nowinstock alert email at around 12:14.......how am I getting ****** by nowinstock now?!

BTW, the BestBuy page for the SNES Classic is going on-and-off................it appears BestBuy is slowly but surely filtering out the people with "multiples"

Just happened to catch up on NT Threads and saw your post at 1 min past. Didn't get any other track notification. You are The Man for this preorder release.
Thank you.

2 Logged in/Paypal/Ship order confirms in.
Still waiting on last Guest/Credit Card order.

Even though they're "sold out," I kept a preorder IN MY CART..........until they are available again LOL

You ain't gonna outsmart me twice, BestBuy. You're gonna make these preorders live again, and I'll already have the ***** in my cart.

Got thru for one kind of late but haven't got a confirmation email or nothing.. Its on my orders though not to sure if went thru and when in store pickup ran out it gave me a ship to home option

Looks like Best Buy restocked. Act quick. bigjny88 bigjny88

Bruh, I've been pressing the checkout button since forever but I keep getting this

We're sorry. This item is not available for pickup within 250 miles of xxxxx.
5919830_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=60;canvasWidth=60

Nintendo - Entertainment System: SNES Classic Edition

I'm literally keeping a preorder hostage in my cart at BestBuy.com.......until I finally land one

My **** keeps saying coming soon on my Best Buy screen how y'all seeing that??

Because they sold out, bruh..........AGAIN.

BestBuy ******* outsmarted me and "auto-removed" my preorder from the cart after I kept trying to press the checkout button.

So the wait continues............12 midnight Pacific time, when is the next preorder going live

Back
Top Bottom