NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

babyjs23 babyjs23 , this gonna be a long 2 days.

I don't think it'll be over, there are 3 more sites with available preorders left...........with Gamestop as a dark-horse surprise as a potential preorder site as well.

The alerts weren't even precisely sent out for most folk, most people that got to the preorder page early found out via Twitter, Reddit AND THIS THREAD before the text/email alerts reached a majority of people.

This **** is starting to be reminiscent of them 2013 Jordan online releases again.......and that isn't good.

The resellers must have some advanced cart bots and **** when "NowInStock.net" cannot even send out quick notification alerts to everyone that signed up.............christ me, this is the 2013 Bred 1s release all over again.

The good news is there is still many opportunities to get one. Just keep your eye on the prize.

We just gotta triple up on the notification alerts.........I signed up on Zoolert already, and I put the link up for everyone else.

I think I might do Brickseek next if they're also doing preorder alerts (Edit: Nope on Brickseek, they charge people to do "notification alerts" on online preorders)

I need to get one more. Kinda tempted to go to sleep, but I don't want to wake up in the morning and see this thread jump by a bunch of pages and realize I missed out.

We just gotta triple up on the notification alerts.........I signed up on Zoolert already, and I put the link up for everyone else.

I think I might do Brickseek next if they're also doing preorder alerts (Edit: Nope on Brickseek, they charge people to do "notification alerts" on online preorders)
Thank you I signed up Aswell.
Ideally I wanna scoop up 4 for the fam and I. But **** it I'll be happy with one for myself. :lol:

I'm just trying to preorder one at a GameStop in-store.

You have spoken to a Gamestop employee lately, haven't you?

The protocol to customers for now is still "SNES Classics are FCFS at Gamestop," that is what every employee is instructed to tell any person that asks Gamestop about the SNES Classic.

The only way we'll find out about a preorder for Gamestop.......is online, and it'll be a shocker like everything else lately.

Actually knowing Gamestop, if they announce online preorders for the SNES Classic.......they'll probably force you to buy it in an overpriced bundle with some unwanted ThinkGeek ****.

Last edited:
Digital downloads?? Am I reading this right?

IMG_6685.PNG

Yeah, don't do it babyjs23 babyjs23

It isn't the correct link........that Wario64 guy on Twitter would've confirmed it to be the correct link if that was the case. It smells like some weird scam link to me

I took the gamble and ordered a few of those digital downloads. They haven't charged my card yet. If it's the actual system, than hell yeah. If not, I'll just cancel the order.

Back
Top Bottom