NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

It's a bit confusing. Says "digital downloads" but in the description shows the info for a console.

IMG_6686.PNG

babyjs23 babyjs23 , the Twitter and Reddit feeds from people are all pointing this is possibly the LEGIT SNES CLASSIC PREORDER from Nintendo and Amazon.

IGN Deals retweeted it, a few Twitter users talked with Amazon reps via Chat to confirm that it is possibly the legit Amazon/Nintendo preorder link.

All we can do is pray now.......since this is all we have after we got ****** by Best Buy

Despite my early doubts, shout out to kushblazer84 kushblazer84 for looking out for us on that Amazon preorder link for the SNES Classic.

You get kudos for giving us an early look at Amazon for a possible preorder, despite the skepticism it appear to had on a first look............but through a ton of research, it seems your early alert on the link is appearing to be a legit if IGN Deals is willing to retweet and get confirmation on it.

Now everyone else is confirming it too now

Once again, kudos to kushblazer84 for the quick, early find

Thanks bro and main shoutout goes to Page Monitor when I seen it refresh with that weird link

No doubt, but the guy running the IGN Deals Twitter page........he is literally going in on this additional research to confirm that the Amazon link that you found is indeed the legit Official Preorder for the SNES Classic.

Literally his last tweets in the past 10-15 minutes or so, additional proof that this may be THE ONE

Amazon OOS now

Thank god I put a preorder locked in (with a confirmation email from Amazon on top of that).

Once again, props to you buddy with going with your gut instinct on that link

my girl placed 3 orders with amazon but she got charged for amazon prime membership lol wonder if she can just cancel the prime membership and it not mess with her preorders

I'm salty. 1, because I was sleep at 1am when they decided to drop the preorder randomly. And 2, I clicked before where Best Buy was supposed to let me know when the preorder went live. And of course they didn't.

Wait. Amazon had them, too?! I did email notifications with them too.

Wow. I fell asleep early last night. Added one to my cart on BB (just to try), and made it to the checkout page. Pick up only and nowhere near me. Now it won't even let me add back to cart...

Nice pickup to those who made it

Damn...didnt know Best Buy went live. And i woke up at 5:30 AM for work so i missed the Amazon link by 30 minutes smh.

I'll keep trying, hopefully I get through on Target. At least I have my GPD XD to play all these games on

Screenshot_20170822-081953.png

This is what I used bros and it helped I scored 3 from different sites hopefully none get cancelled. The site notifications were garbage they didn't work at all.

Back
Top Bottom