NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I was the snes house.. :rofl:

I was also the Nintendo everything house LOL...........until the Gamecube 'cuz my parents didn't wanna drop money on an expensive console that couldn't play DVDs like the PS2 :smh: (this is where Nintendo completely ****** up and let Sony dominate them)

I did get a Wii though in the end

I wonder if they will be able to hack these bad boys so I can put those dragon ball z fighting games on it. Use to love playing the old dragon ball z games on snes emulators.

I wonder if they will be able to hack these bad boys so I can put those dragon ball z fighting games on it. Use to love playing the old dragon ball z games on snes emulators.

Oh you know its gonna happen within a week or so after the release date..........this SNES Classic is just got be another physical shell for "emulation custom mods" to put hacks of over 700-800+ games in.

It'll be exactly like the NES Classic, you'll see custom emulation everywhere of these things.

Dude wouldn't be ranting if he copped

He just sounds like a salty consumer who missed out

If any of y'all were in Gamestop shoes why in the hell would you stop pushing out these bundles if they keep selling out? :lol:

People need to stop thinking its these companies jobs to genuinely care about the consumers. Gamestop has 1 job and that's to have all our gaming needs available as they get them. Which for the most part they do

Too many people nowadays expect some sort of participation award or some consolation prize when things don't go their way

These things will be readily available throughout the holiday according to Nintendo so people like him gotta stop b*tchin' and keep it moving on to the next one

I agree for the most part, I feel he his *****ing for the people who didn't get one because he is a Nintendo YouTube he will most likely get one for free, I notice all these gamers who YouTube all talk about the same **** lol reviewtech, switchforce etc. pat the nes punk is always like a week behind in news where they totally don't know what they are talking about when it comes to new items lol but still...I'm ranting too lol

I also hope the jailbreak community will make it to where I can add exactly the same snes "page" with ui to my nes classic also allowing pixel perfect 4:3 and all that..

I know I can add any game I want...but id like to be that way hopefully it works like that

joe billionaire joe billionaire , at least when we rant.......we know what we're talking about. We're on NikeTalk for a reason originally, and it was because we all have a passionate for collecting these shoes from Nike, Jordan, Adidas, etc. None of the Nintendo YouTubers ever gone thru the **** that the "Sneaker Youtubers" and us Niketalk folk use to go through on a Saturday hyped Jordan release.

So I agree with floodarea floodarea on his position, these guys who keeps referring to RESELLERS as SCALPERS........they have no idea how to deal with this **** like how we do on a Saturday Jordan release. These cats will cry fairly quicky the moment they try cop a Supreme tee on release day OR a pair of Ultraboosts on a Saturday morning.

Usually when I post up their videos on here, I usually do it for reference points on stuff they research (like the SNES Classic eBay preorders exploding to $480+ now) OR just to show how these cats have no idea what RESELLERS are actually capable of..........while us here at NikeTalk know this **** like the back of our hand already.

They should have learned to produces a large production of these because they know it would sell.

They're tactics aren't helping.

You better give Nintendo fans, a legit reason, Reggie.

Didn't Nintendo say they would produce alot more of these than the NES Classics? Maybe they're saving all that stock for release day. Wishful thinking :lol:.

We don't even know how many were made, just saying "produce more" is kinda ignorant. iPhones sell out first day, major game consoles sell out first day, many things sell out first day and that's not due to lack of production but due to production not being able to meet demand. You can only produce these things so fast, and in the first few releases (especially during preorders) you will never have enough to satisfy every single person who wants one.

They are producing more, it just takes time. If they're still ridiculously tough to get 2-3 months from now then you can make the argument that Nintendo needs to produce more

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom