NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Game stop little pimple faced nerd looked like a damn lie when i pulled up earlier.. she said the computers were down.. i asked a couple real questions and could see she didnt want to be fully truthful. I said i was about to call corporate maybe they can fix the computer and all of a sudden the computers started to work. Got mine and thought about going to the starbucks next door and pay a stranger to put another order in for me but i was like nah ill let the next man get lucky.

Moral of the story: gamestop employees on that bs

I tried to sweet talk the female employee to pre order a system.. She was down until she realize it was for the super Nintendo.. :rofl:

I'm cool with the employees at all 3 of the local Gamestops that are near my crib. They were able to tell me which of their stores had the "longest lines," and I went to the Gamestop store with the "shortest line."

That's how I got lucky with THE LAST PREORDER IN-STORE at my local Gamestop.

I knew those ***holes would pull this **** after everyone broke the in-store preorders LOL

I'm cool with the employees at all 3 of the local Gamestops that are near my crib. They were able to tell me which of their stores had the "longest lines," and I went to the Gamestop store with the "shortest line."

That's how I got lucky with THE LAST PREORDER IN-STORE at my local Gamestop.

I knew those ***holes would pull this **** after everyone broke the in-store preorders LOL
yeah im done with think geek

i used to think they were a cool store, they pulled this same ish with the nes classic

not gonna support them

Target restocked are a no go. I kept pressing it got in and had pressed checkout within 4 seconds and they were OOS.

Nintendo console drops are the new Supreme drops.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Props to everyone that landed their preorders, and prayers to everyone that are still sweating for one

Guys, last night's Amazon link just disappeared................

Anyone that is praying on their late night Amazon preorder as their last hope after today's Ls.........you should be concerned now

Ex-****in-ACTLY :smh: knew something had to happen. Gonna keep pushing for another one regardless. Why is it so hard for these companies to just be upfront?

My order is still confirmed by Amazon.....but we'll see what happens from here.

I mean that link does verify that it is Amazon as the distributer, so they'd be ******* themselves over if they cancel an order they personally created AND not a reseller

Back
Top Bottom