Never tried a fish fillet before, should I cop?

I heard they were  
pimp.gif
 but I'm not convinced they look kind of
sick.gif
 to me. 
NT should i cop one? Its only 99 cents hmmmm 

Best Mcdonalds sandwich I ever had. Too bad I'm allergic... I'd always break out in hives after I ate one 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I actually really like them...But I don't eat Mcdonald's very often (Probably once a year)...But yea, I like them.

99cents is cheap as hell, grab one!

I had my first Fillet O Fish during February, and I've been addicted ever since
pimp.gif

Possibly the most vile and disgusting fast food sandwich that I've ever tasted. Without the cheese and tartar sauce it might be edible, but I won't order it again.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Those are wet. My favorite sandwich there when I worked at MCD. Second would be the McChicken.

Working at McDonalds was kind of 
pimp.gif
...all the females always came through....ate mad *%+! for free...plus you always made sure ya *%+! was fresh....fresh double cheeseburgers/mcchickens/chicken mcnuggets when you at work high 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The fish sandwich at mcdonalds is trash. If you're going to get one from a fast food joint get the one from burger king.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I actually really like them...But I don't eat Mcdonald's very often (Probably once a year)...But yea, I like them.

99cents is cheap as hell, grab one!
eek.gif
@ the price. Since when? Gotta try it now.

when i do go to mcdonalds, which isn't often at all..... fish fillet ftw. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. yes yes.

apparently there was an article saying the fish that fish fillet comes from is an infinite amount, so that item will never be out of the menu...

Back
Top Bottom