New 2009 Info

Great post, great info. Still, I can take it easy until the summer. Then, the heat will start coming out. The XII is interesting. The colorway is the same fromthe XII in the first JB package (with the hoody and hat). I still have a DS pair, but I would be more interested if they resembled the Mello XII pe.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)

eek.gif

Bordeaux and French Blue.....

both III's for me please
happy.gif
!hopefully this happens... (and i just told my girl i was done buyin sneakers, guess that just changed)

My info tells me that the colors on the 1 pack are correct. Blk/Red/Wht and Blk/Wht/Clover, but the 7 pack says Blk/Varsity Royal 7 and Wht/Blk/Varsity Red 7.Although i do hope the bordeaux is in it, it just doesnt say it where the colorway is listed next to the shoe. And i have no info on a 5 pack either, but itsbeen confirmed so i cant argue with it.

Great info to all...good to see some of the older guys like PO still posting info every once in awhile. Much appreciated!

I hope the Bordeaux's are for real. To hell with anybody hatin' on that CW, that's a classic. Only thing that bugs me is the possibility of thembeing limited. White cement III's and black toe 1's sound really nice too. I hope these shoes all drop and are actually obtainable. JB, please knockit off with the quickstrike/limited drops. OG colorways don't deserve that treatment. Do 'em right and put 'em out there for everybody to cop. Good lookin' out on the info, guys.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

MH, i respect it, to each their own, but a vast majority of NT'ers and ISS'ers denounced the idea of a Bordeaux, but congrats on your grail being retro'd as well as the info pal.

and to dude who said you can wear bordeauxs with just about anything..im sorry but that was a fail too..that era of clothes with those type of colors doesent really exist anymore..and im kinda concerned on how that shoe will hold up in todays fashion world..if you know what i mean..but really, you cant wear BORDEAUXS with "just about anything" is my point. Please explain to me number ways you can...
I dunno, I just copped a brand new polo that matches the Bordeaux's perfectly. Now I just need a pair. Lol. But for real, the kicks aremostly gray black and burgandy. The yellow/blue/green is only really visible on the top of the tongue and the sole and the heel. With jeans, you see grayblack and burgandy, that's about it. Pretty "normal" colors, really. You can't just wear them with anything, but the colors aren't asoutdated as, say, infrared or hot lava or any of those other flourescent type colors that were so obnoxiously popular in the early 90s.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by mafiasco

MH, i respect it, to each their own, but a vast majority of NT'ers and ISS'ers denounced the idea of a Bordeaux, but congrats on your grail being retro'd as well as the info pal.

and to dude who said you can wear bordeauxs with just about anything..im sorry but that was a fail too..that era of clothes with those type of colors doesent really exist anymore..and im kinda concerned on how that shoe will hold up in todays fashion world..if you know what i mean..but really, you cant wear BORDEAUXS with "just about anything" is my point. Please explain to me number ways you can...
I dunno, I just copped a brand new polo that matches the Bordeaux's perfectly. Now I just need a pair. Lol. But for real, the kicks are mostly gray black and burgandy. The yellow/blue/green is only really visible on the top of the tongue and the sole and the heel. With jeans, you see gray black and burgandy, that's about it. Pretty "normal" colors, really. You can't just wear them with anything, but the colors aren't as outdated as, say, infrared or hot lava or any of those other flourescent type colors that were so obnoxiously popular in the early 90s.

They just released CDP clothing last year that matches. It's a black tee with the symbol on the heel of the VII's in gray, it matches well enough, Idon't know why people say that, then the Hares would impossible to match with because they have green on them. I like them because of the grey/black upperthat you don't find on the other VII's that just seem a lot more simple to me, I still like a few other pairs of VII's, but the Bordeaux's aremy favorite.

i hope this is true. would love another pair of true blues.

as for 7's and 12's. cant wait for these either

my pockets will hurt once again.

Well spoken LeRonJames...when Aqua 8s dropped they was GR and its one of thee most sought out retro that had not been retro'ed @ that time.

Stop with the limited releases already

I can't say I'm excited about any of those releases. Still no retro VI's, still a lack of single retro releases.

Back
Top Bottom