New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im sure ill be copping VIIs for sure but DAMN.

This is just ridiculous....

Can we get anything NEW.

The ALTITUDES was one of the shoes I never wanted to see re retro.

Sure kills the love.

There isn't too much left

Can we get anything NEW.

Sure kills the love.

There isn't too much left

All the shoes on that list sound decent right now, but just give me the Altitude XIII's and True Blues and I'll be decent. Holiday season is going to be hell on wallets.

All the shoes on that list sound decent right now, but just give me the Altitude XIII's and True Blues and I'll be decent. Holiday season is going to be hell on wallets.

Can we get anything NEW.

Sure kills the love.

Can we get anything NEW.

Sure kills the love.

Good lookin out MaZe and really looking forward to seeing that new and improved stockroom in time soon .... Bordeaux's for me!

Good lookin out MaZe and really looking forward to seeing that new and improved stockroom in time soon .... Bordeaux's for me!

looks like JB is trying to grab my attetion with all these og colorways

I'll take everything except the Altitudes. I never liked those.
I'm just really looking forward to the TB 3 and Bordeaux 7.

I'll take everything except the Altitudes. I never liked those.
I'm just really looking forward to the TB 3 and Bordeaux 7.

All of these will be mine, except the Cardinals as I have than already. Can't wait for all these, but I still think JB releases too much, too quick.
Edit: I will not be surprised at all if all these fail. JB has been $#!+#@ everything up. No faith.

All of these will be mine, except the Cardinals as I have than already. Can't wait for all these, but I still think JB releases too much, too quick.
Edit: I will not be surprised at all if all these fail. JB has been $#!+#@ everything up. No faith.

This is good news to hear. Hopefully all of these do release. I need some altitude XIIIs, cardinal and bordeaux VIIs, and TB IIIs. I'm keeping my finger crossed for this one.

This is good news to hear. Hopefully all of these do release. I need some altitude XIIIs, cardinal and bordeaux VIIs, and TB IIIs. I'm keeping my finger crossed for this one.

Back
Top Bottom