New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

true blue 3s & bordeaux 7s for me please. already got da '07 cardinals ds & altitude 13s i never cared for em.

only want the true blues and bordeaux

already have the VII which I've only worn once. Never been a fan of the Alt 13.

only want the true blues and bordeaux

already have the VII which I've only worn once. Never been a fan of the Alt 13.

Since they're retroing things like crazy, they should retro the Black/Red IV's again, Black Laser IV's, and white Cement IV's.

Since they're retroing things like crazy, they should retro the Black/Red IV's again, Black Laser IV's, and white Cement IV's.

Going all in the for the True Blues. And if I can't get those, I have a back up in the cement 3s.

Going all in the for the True Blues. And if I can't get those, I have a back up in the cement 3s.

The Cardinals re-releasing is good news for me; I missed out on them in 2006 because I was still in high school and not a collector then. I could do without the True Blues, since the White/Cements are coming out. I have my sights set on Olympic VIIs and Cool Grey XIs for now.

The Cardinals re-releasing is good news for me; I missed out on them in 2006 because I was still in high school and not a collector then. I could do without the True Blues, since the White/Cements are coming out. I have my sights set on Olympic VIIs and Cool Grey XIs for now.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Maybe 2012 will be the years for IV.  We've already had 1 last year, 2 this year, 3 next year.

And I wonder what other 3 will be retro since we already have white cement and true blues and JB seems to come out with 3 or more for each model they're retroing.

Originally Posted by Redrum

Maybe 2012 will be the years for IV.  We've already had 1 last year, 2 this year, 3 next year.

And I wonder what other 3 will be retro since we already have white cement and true blues and JB seems to come out with 3 or more for each model they're retroing.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Thanks for the info.  Altitudes never appealed to me, and I still have VNDS Cardinal VII.  True Blues will be bought, and I am glad I did not drop a fortune on the European release.  Bord. VII will also be picked up.

Word for word.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Thanks for the info.  Altitudes never appealed to me, and I still have VNDS Cardinal VII.  True Blues will be bought, and I am glad I did not drop a fortune on the European release.  Bord. VII will also be picked up.

Word for word.

Back
Top Bottom