New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

This is good news to hear. Hopefully all of these do release. I need some altitude XIIIs, cardinal and bordeaux VIIs, and TB IIIs. I'm keeping my finger crossed for this one.

This is good news to hear. Hopefully all of these do release. I need some altitude XIIIs, cardinal and bordeaux VIIs, and TB IIIs. I'm keeping my finger crossed for this one.

wow..this is all unexpected.

Altitudes will be copped since i missed out in '05. It's too soon to bring Cardinals back since they just retroed a few years ago. True Blues will be copped 2x if dropped, and Bordeauxs will be copped as well.

I think next year will be my last year for Jordan Brand.

wow..this is all unexpected.

Altitudes will be copped since i missed out in '05. It's too soon to bring Cardinals back since they just retroed a few years ago. True Blues will be copped 2x if dropped, and Bordeauxs will be copped as well.

I think next year will be my last year for Jordan Brand.

Thanks for the info. Altitutes never appealed to me, and I still have VNDS Cardnial VII. True Blues will be bought, and I am glad I did not drop a fortune on the European release. Brod. VII will also be picked up.

Thanks for the info. Altitutes never appealed to me, and I still have VNDS Cardnial VII. True Blues will be bought, and I am glad I did not drop a fortune on the European release. Brod. VII will also be picked up.

Thanks for the info.  Altitutes never appealed to me, and I still have VNDS Cardnial VII.  True Blues will be bought, and I am glad I did not drop a fortune on the European release.  Brod. VII will also be picked up.

Thanks for the info.  Altitutes never appealed to me, and I still have VNDS Cardnial VII.  True Blues will be bought, and I am glad I did not drop a fortune on the European release.  Brod. VII will also be picked up.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

All of these will be mine, except the Cardinals as I have than already. Can't wait for all these, but I still think JB releases too much, too quick.
Edit: I will not be surprised at all if all these fail. JB has been $#!+#@ everything up. No faith.

True that JB releasing too much too quick, but you never know whats up for the future.. They can come up with many ideas such as putting TLFTG logo on any jordan colorway they want.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

All of these will be mine, except the Cardinals as I have than already. Can't wait for all these, but I still think JB releases too much, too quick.
Edit: I will not be surprised at all if all these fail. JB has been $#!+#@ everything up. No faith.

True that JB releasing too much too quick, but you never know whats up for the future.. They can come up with many ideas such as putting TLFTG logo on any jordan colorway they want.

true blue 3s & bordeaux 7s for me please. already got da '07 cardinals ds & altitude 13s i never cared for em.

true blue 3s & bordeaux 7s for me please. already got da '07 cardinals ds & altitude 13s i never cared for em.

Back
Top Bottom