New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

any1 kno if the Alts r confirmed yet or still jus a rumor?? sorry if it was stated already...im passin on the olys for the alts

any1 kno if the Alts r confirmed yet or still jus a rumor?? sorry if it was stated already...im passin on the olys for the alts

Hopefully the Altitudes are from the same mold and use the same materials as the previous release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and true blues finally getting released over here?
pimp.gif
  thanks for the info!

Hopefully the Altitudes are from the same mold and use the same materials as the previous release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  thanks for the info!

Glad that you guys that missed out on the international release of the TB3s are finally getting them. Hopefully they'll be the same, if not, better quality

Glad that you guys that missed out on the international release of the TB3s are finally getting them. Hopefully they'll be the same, if not, better quality

Sounds like they're finally getting some things right, hopefully it stays this way for these releases though...

Sounds like they're finally getting some things right, hopefully it stays this way for these releases though...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  thanks for the info!

Negative, same banana shape as 2010s also junk quality..... enjoy

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  thanks for the info!

Negative, same banana shape as 2010s also junk quality..... enjoy

I have heard and I don't know if it's 100% at this point, But I have heard Midnight Olympic VI will QS this year. Heard Altitude XIII's for Black Friday. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Just thought I'd pass along what I have heard from certain people "in the know"

I have heard and I don't know if it's 100% at this point, But I have heard Midnight Olympic VI will QS this year. Heard Altitude XIII's for Black Friday. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Just thought I'd pass along what I have heard from certain people "in the know"

Never was really a fan of the Altitudes and the Cardinals...uhhh yea
eyes.gif

If the Olympic VI's come out this year tho then it's over! Not getting any of the other releases this year except for a couple Cool Grey's anyway. They need to bring out the Bred XIII's since they bringin out the rest of the XIII's.

Never was really a fan of the Altitudes and the Cardinals...uhhh yea
eyes.gif

If the Olympic VI's come out this year tho then it's over! Not getting any of the other releases this year except for a couple Cool Grey's anyway. They need to bring out the Bred XIII's since they bringin out the rest of the XIII's.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I mean it's something to keep in the back of the mind, if they don't release, they don't, so any inside info is caring.  
laugh.gif

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom