New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Originally Posted by air in822

Just curious. Did lilAlphi send out confirmation numbers to anybody here? Expecting mine this week but wasnt sure if tracking numbers were provided

I'm sure dude's been busy just packing these up to ship out, much less sending out e-mails with tracking numbers, but yeah, I didn't get atracking number either.

Was hoping to see 'em in the mail today since I'm only about an hour away from Philly, but the weather's been nasty here over the past 24hours.

Yea I know the dude's been busy no doubt. Just curious about the tracking number b/c I was kinda hopin I might get mine in today as well.

just picked up my pair from a local shop

qwydj4.jpg

pimp.gif

Just wear the shoes. The toeboxes are creased because the material is soft and because the tissue paper that is used as a shoe tree has wrinkles -- the toeboxtakes on the shape of whatever is holding it up.

If you wear the shoes the creasing isn't noticeable.

Sometimes I like having a ginormous foot. Just copped a 13 from PYS
pimp.gif
Hope the order goes through.....

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

how do you stop the crazy creasing on these?
To be truthfully honest, I stuff them with a small bag inside the toebox and they don't crease at all. They look rather perfect actually and notuncomfortable at all.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Why is every one complaining about wrinkles? The toe box is made to be soft.

people complainin makes me wanna go 1/2 a size down....i aint tryin to have no wrinkly old people sneakers toe look
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

people complainin makes me wanna go 1/2 a size down....i aint tryin to have no wrinkly old people sneakers toe look
grin.gif

half size down doesnt even really make any difference, they still wrinkle.

The wrinkling effect is no nearly as bad as some make it out to be. It's not similar to the same wrinkles we get from B.S. leather on AF1s. This particularcreasing is due to a lightweight, breathable material on the toebox. These fit kinda big for me so I sized down to a 12 & I'm normally a 12.5/13.

I'm gonna be tight if I waited all this time and they don't fit.
laugh.gif
You dudes are scaring me with this sizing down a full size thing. I stuck with true to size, since AM usually run a half-size small.

Because they are jumping on the "runner" bandwagon and don't realize how they are supposed to be.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Because they are jumping on the "runner" bandwagon and don't realize how they are supposed to be.

let's not take it there.....from da replies it looks like there really light on da toes....air max 90 infareds weren't that case..i copped true tosize and i pleased...do these run like those or do they run bigger then da 90 infrareds...?

bigger than the HOA infrareds. I wear a 10.5 in the HOAs, 10 in other am90s, and I got a 9.5 in these. although I could fit a 10 too.

Originally Posted by ViceXXXisFresh

bigger than the HOA infrareds. I wear a 10.5 in the HOAs, 10 in other am90s, and I got a 9.5 in these. although I could fit a 10 too.

9.5 it is then.....good lookin out.

Back
Top Bottom