NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

Played one game tonight in them then had to switch to CP3.VII. Felt like I should be in Sochi - skating everywhere. In defense, the CP3 wasn't much better but it felt like the soles needed some definite break-in. Fit is awesome, cushioning is what full Zoom should be - responsive and firm. Had a little forefoot movement but once the midsole breaks down a little the flex will be there and keep me on the shoe. Overall, not ready to bow down but there is great potential. I see most of the colors outlet bound after the season is over, just my opinion. If so, I can see these being a Jet Flight - slept on because no one realized they were good, and 5 years from now we are on ebay looking for a pair.

Tried em on today, love the design but it was super hard for me to even get my foot in the shoe. The bone on top of my foot buldges a bit, the sockliner design isnt for me unfortunately. Pissed, they look great with slim sweats.

Played pickup games for 2 hours tonight. Traction was just as good as my Hyperdunks. They are lighter than the Hyperdunks as well. I really enjoyed playing in the full length zoom which was VERY RESPONSIVE. Lockdown was brilliant, and the shoe felt completely broken in within 2 games. No complaints at all. I felt like a Ninja.

Last edited:
I will have them back on a different court tomorrow. Good to know others are sticking to the floor.

need these to hit nike ID so i can make that blue/yellow pair
nthat.gif

maybe the others are 140 because they are pe? i dunno just tryna figure out why they cost 20 more lol

holy **** didnt even realize there is 11 colorways on eastbay those black electric green and court purples :smokin

all 119 :smokin

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm planning to use that $25 off coupon, but I was wondering what size I should get in these. I float between 11-11.5 in all shoes and I'm currently using size 11 KD Vs to ball in (slightly tight on my pinky toe). Thanks ahead of time!

Hey guys I'm planning to use that $25 off coupon, but I was wondering what size I should get in these. I float between 11-11.5 in all shoes and I'm currently using size 11 KD Vs to ball in (slightly tight on my pinky toe). Thanks ahead of time!

11.5 I float between a 9/9.5 and went with the 9.5 and the fit is nice.

Just picked up the last one in my size (in any colorway) from Nike Lenox. They're insanely comfortable.

Last edited:
Can't wait for my pair in that white and blue colorway to come in!!! ....those pics make them loook way better than the stock pics

Last edited:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Finish Line had these. I actually tried them on instead of just pulling the trigger and was IMMEDIATELY amazed. I was hesitant because of how people said they're hard to get into but my foot slipped right in. They feel unlike any shoe I've ever put on. Can't wait to put them to work tonight.

I just went with the Black/Wolf CW after all btw. It was the only color they had but that's the one I was leaning towards anyways so I figured I would treat myself today

Will be putting these on the court and reporting back in a couple of hours.

Played on a different indoor court today. Feel of the shoe takes a little getting used to - there is literally nothing there but your feet are cushioned and stable. Traction was still a little off - I was squeaking but it felt like it took effort to grab and hold. Court was a sorry 24 Hour though. All in all, so far so good, very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom