NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

My 2012 hyperdunks are done and these are tempting but since I've never tried unlocked zoom I'll probably pick up the Melos next. But I'll probably pick these up closer to the summer. Decisions decisions.

Following Nightwing2303's full review, I placed my order for these on Footlocker. About $95 shipped, not bad

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Finish Line had these. I actually tried them on instead of just pulling the trigger and was IMMEDIATELY amazed. I was hesitant because of how people said they're hard to get into but my foot slipped right in. They feel unlike any shoe I've ever put on. Can't wait to put them to work tonight.

im hoping they feel like the shox stunner fit wise

i loved the upper on those

Got to the court tonight only to find out it was closed for "emergency renovations"
mean.gif
frown.gif
  the worst!

If Nightwing said to Jump off the Brooklyn Bridge...would you do it too? Wtf?
Lol dude got jokes. Nightwing knows his material, so of course I'm gonna listen to what he's got to say before I buy some ball shoes. Obviously people are gonna wanna know how a shoe performs before they pull the trigger on them.

Turnon's pics making me wanna pull the trigger on that colorway...

Damnit I was trying to hold off on these!

Deff interested in these, esp for the price. Like most have mentioned, I too am worried about stability. For the dudes that have played in them, how is the ankle stability in these? They just look like a really bad ankle roll waiting to happen

Got my black pair in today from FNL and went to the gym and hooped for about 3 hours. overall great experience! some points: GREAT fit..it fits like a glove! I like how it's basically a lowcut shoe but with an ankle strap.  But I'd have to agree with others here about the traction being a little skeptical...I played at the court at my college and wasn't getting a good grip, had to wipe constantly to get some good traction.  once again overall it's a great shoe, might buy another pair when it hits outlets.

Ndn - I went out to my driveway and shot for about an hour after my second slipping experience on my second gym floor. Made a ton of improvement. Roughed up the outsole a little.

It wouldn't suprise me if Kyrie and James Harden both get an official signature shoe next season if both shoes sell really well, the HyperRevs will obviously sell well, Crusaders are a pretty dope looking shoe too

Maybe they can use these as a stepping stone for their lines a la "Zoom Generation". Obviously neither of these guys are close to the investment Nike had in LBJ but I could see it. If the buzz keeps spreading on these and they sell well I hope they at least continue the lines. I'm tired of new team shoes coming out every year.

My shoes didn't have any traction issues.They were just as good as my D Rose 3.5/ Hyperdunk. Maybe its because I'm playing on a new floor?

As far as the stability goes, I've torn 3 ligaments in my right ankle, and had no issues. A shoe can only protect your ankle to an extent. IMO ankle injuries are usually unavoidable. Feels like any other low cut shoe (Kobe 8, Crazy Light Low).

Last edited:
come on b you really gonna make a seperate new screen name just to hate on dude? stop being scurrrrred man

Trust me son... I'm not hating by any means. This is my SN.. I just never post and just joined. I'm just laughing because all these cats that we're throwing dirt on the shoe all of a sudden are ready to throw money down because a dude gives his thumb of approval, exactly what wrong with the game in general ( his experience with the shoe doesn't necessarily mean that they will have the same experience with the shoe)

One thing I will say.... He was wrong about, the traction is not a 10/10, it's about a 7/10 at most.

Back
Top Bottom