**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by websternguyen

but yo drake is number 1 on the charts and common aint even close. hater move on commons part dont hate the player hate the game
jUaQ9.png

this you sweetheart?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by websternguyen

but yo drake is number 1 on the charts and common aint even close. hater move on commons part dont hate the player hate the game

There has been many number 1 artist before Drake that Common has never went at so how is he hating?

Damb these kids going extra hard to protect their boyfriend.

you guys wear your ymcamb whatver fruity abbreviated tight hoodies with your foams as best as you can ladies.

LOL at judging music by number one record albums.

Same dudes on S&T claiming derek fisher better than allen iverson cuz fish got chips lmao

Yall know Drake sells because 12 year old suburban kids cop the records right?

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Son... � �
You're not a very smart/perceptive individual. Everybody else knows it but I think someone needed to tell you.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

you guys wear your ymcamb whatver fruity abbreviated tight hoodies with your foams as best as you can ladies.

Same dudes on S&T claiming derek fisher better than allen iverson cuz fish got chips lmao

This seems to be the trend nowadays 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ar916

Hip hop artist vs r&b artist hmm I wonder who would win
Imma have to think about it like this unless a response happens cuz if DMX dissed Joe for talking slick I wouldn't hold my breath for a Joe response.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

a couple of questions:

1. So Common dropped the first the diss, then drake responded, and common put out another song?
2. The beef is about Serena or Drake being a soft singer/rapper?
3. Pusha's Freestyle is a diss to Common or Drake?

This is slowly turning into the 2012 version of the Fat joe street cred thread

I like both artists but where is Drake comin from with all this pullin weapons and say somethin to my face talk?
Stick to what youre good at bro

How a man who wore a green and yellow track jacket simultaneously with a Kangol hat whilst holding signs so as to sing a love song to a deaf girl who is in her window can call another man "sweet" is outside my scope of comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom