**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

You Drake stans in here just might be worse than that guy/girl who made the YouTube video talkin bout "Leave Britney alone"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Man, Drake can't win for NOTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

If he responds, ya'll don't respect him.

If he doesn't respond then ya'll don't respect him.

Dude will never be given his props.

thats not true, if he bites common's head off in da battle people will definitely respect him for it..its da origin of all this disrespect is da fact that

he's been throwin shot and hiding his hands, yet you wanna jump in head first in da nikki ninaj VS lil kim beef?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Its funny you guys can't see the facts or wont accept the facts.

Drake wears many hats.  Rapper, singer, actor.  His lyrical content is soft/simpish at times. At other times he chooses to "act" and rap in a more aggressive or hard manner. Thats a fact.

Honestly if we as fans clown him for his flip-flopping why can 't another artist do the same?  C'mon be serious. 

Whatever Common's reasons are it doesn't matter and I'm really wondering how Drake responds to this direct attack from Common.

I just thought about these lyrics from Dreams money can buy tho...

[Verse 2]

Food from India, she in Charlotte Olympia’s
We talked music for hours she never mentioned ya
Can’t tell you how much I love when %+@#*% think they got it
And I love the fact that line made em think about it

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

[h1]Common On Battling Drake[/h1]

After listening to that, Common is clearly OK throwing stones and hiding his hand...and this is from someone who really loves his music and has been playing his new CD endlessly.
Common is the instigator here but then once he gets on the radio, he loses all that edge he had on the record. You calling the man's parents out and entire ethnicity... But now you wanna back-track? Where is all that forwardness? 

Dude was backtracking like hell: "I was just speaking my mind...I dont want no problems...I wasn't talking to drake at first...I just want this on wax"
man did you even LISTEN to da interview? 
grin.gif
son said he's got NO problems bringing da heat to drake, as long as it stays on wax...

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Man, Drake can't win for NOTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

If he responds, ya'll don't respect him.

If he doesn't respond then ya'll don't respect him.

Dude will never be given his props.
What you mean? If Drake responds AND the diss is dope he'll get his props. It's just that it'll have to be really dope, plus it can't be having any of that exaggerated Imma body you/hurt you/fake tough guy nonsense in it. If he do his homework and dig up some dirt that'll help too.

If he want even though some may not buy it he can try hard and say Com is just mad that he hit Serena if he's willing to throw her under the bus like you've been trying to say this is really about or is partially about.

At the end of this Drake has to try and steer this in a direction where it doesn't look like he felt Com was talking about him on Sweet and actually get at dude for something but if his heart aint in it it'll just be shallow (even if they're clever) punch lines and over the top insults.

And on another topic bodyguard =/= goon. A goon is someone down to do the dirty work cuz he's down with you. A bodyguard is a hired protector. Only way yall blurring lines is if you're telling me Drake's bodyguard was his friend before he hired him and it was a situation where he's putting homey on the payroll. 6'5 300 lbs retired linebackers and police men who get paid to protect you are not your goons.

Now if yall trying to compare Drake to some mob boss who hires a hitman, just stop it
laugh.gif
If you assume we'd call Drake for getting an assault charge I don't see how'd you not think we'd call him dumb for being at the scene where his bodyguard threatens/menaces/assaults a dude over a tattoo
So you want him to do his research and homework yet you also want dude to respond in only 2 days.  Unbelievable. 

I know you damn sure weren't seeing the Honor Roll in school with those study habits
laugh.gif
What you talking about? Drake had until Sweet to do his homework. From the time he threw shots on tour/at a show, to the second after he recorded his Stay Schemin verse. He had weeks. I mean he felt someway about Sweet, spoke on it, rapped about it. Did he think Common was gonna lay down? Did he not expect a response?

If we gotta do a project and the students get to choose what topic the project is gonna be on would the honor roll student not look up the topic before locking it in with the teacher? or do you choose the topic and then realize oh this shh is too hard, not that interesting, and realize you don't really wanna do the project on this topic anymore?

But you right though, I didn't need to study much at all. I paid attention in class and was a quick learner.

As for sillyputty I don't even what you talking about man. Typing all that up off a 3 min interview. All Common did was answer like 2 questions. There was no backtracking. He didn't even have to imply what would happen if it got physical, the ppl asking did it for him. All he said was he made Sweet, Drake felt some way about it and now he responded and is ready to go in on wax, and said it was about hip hop not Serena. I don't know why you want him t sound a particular way. Aint like he making it personal on his part. He saving all the venom and edge for the music not radio interviews.

WOW...just when i thought I heard it all. 

Dudes REALLY comparing Drake to some "mob boss"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just stop it seriously.  Now I KNOW y'all are straight up stans.  This is sad.  Mob bosses don't do their own "dirt" no more because they've ALREADY DONE dirt in the past!!!  Some of y'all drake fans need to just stop.  Y'all sounding more dumb with each post.  The fact that y'all don't know the difference between a body guard and a GOON  let's me know already what type of dudes y'all are.  This is COMEDY to me that y'all really trying to "defend' Drake by saying he's making "mob" moves.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW! 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I lol'd till I saw the PM

now i feel bad for laughing...
The PM makes it that much funnier lol. He tried to be all political about it too with "any images that you assume might be me"
roll.gif

Get this guy outta here. Again 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom