**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Drake chillin with his young g from dc...this guy is a pure #!+!..dude talks real greasy and won't reply

Don’t be ducking like you never wanted nothing 
nerd.gif

Its feeling like rap changed, there was a time it was rugged
nerd.gif

So since you Drake stans act like you know him personally, with your mouths holding his nuts warm, any of you would like to tell me why he hasn't responded yet? Optimus I know you're reading this +#@%+. Ol disappear when the heat gets too much. Typical. Your idol is a super +*+ #*# +#@%+. No wonder these dudes are ready to die for him. He's just a famous version of them. They can live vicariously through him.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

So since you Drake stans act like you know him personally, with your mouths holding his nuts warm, any of you would like to tell me why he hasn't responded yet? Optimus I know you're reading this +#@%+. Ol disappear when the heat gets too much. Typical. Your idol is a super +*+ #*# +#@%+. No wonder these dudes are ready to die for him. He's just a famous version of them. They can live vicariously through him.
Why are you so riled up though, dunny?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Common got more actin money from 2 movies then Drake got from Degrassi.

Common actor >>> Aubrey
Common emcee >>> Drake

Drake does not want to respond because he knows he'll get bodied.(ruby's definition)

Ruby is Maine
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much. I know mentioning movies is kinda frivolous, but if people wanna bring that up, American Gangster, Date Night, Just Wright & Terminator Salvation >>>>>> Degrassi.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
the funny thing about that ps pic is that it doesn't even seem out of place
not because it's a good ps but it just seems about right...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DAMN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

DAMN
laugh.gif
Ooooooooh &@^# 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

This dude really ain't gonna lay low and pretend that this whole thing never happened? 
laugh.gif

I can picture dude just lying in bed praying that when he wakes up in the morning the dust has settled.

WHERE YOU AT AUBS?!?!

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Common Wants to Settle His Beef with Drake [/h1]
STORY BY: THE FADER

common.jpg

Common is making efforts to end his beef with Drake. Today, the Chicago rapper/actor told Rolling Stone that he is fond of Drake’s music and their fight is over for now:
I think [Drake] makes good music… He’s definitely said some real clever things and made some cool songs… I just felt like somebody stepped and challenged me, so I had to step into the ring. He said some things that I thought were directed at me, so I had to address it back… I feel like I said what I had to say, and I’m just going to let it be at that point… Now, if something else happens, then I’ll just have to act accordingly. But right now, I feel like, man, I said what I needed to say about this situation on record.

boring!!

come on common whats the point of calling out someone and make one track then want to end the beef right after

Drake still a wannabe gangsta with all that hard talk on records, just because he's affiliated with Birdman & Wayne don't mean anything

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
drake goons got common scurred
or he got back with Serena
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

More like Common got impatient. Drake probably just wiped a pile of sweat from his forehead after reading this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont get it..dude is super pie yet he gets a pass on every trip..its like rappers are actually scared of dude

He's Jewish, we all know the power they have in the entertainment industry. Probably threatened him with being blackballed and boycotted.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

He's Jewish, we all know the power they have in the entertainment industry. Probably threatened him with being blackballed and boycotted.

i would'nt doubt it at all. they don't want somebody messing up the money so they give dude a warning saying he needs to fall back and let him rock.

Back
Top Bottom