**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm a little lost about the point of this..  Common is supposed to be conscious..  He is supposed to play past things like this.  Whatever though

You never heard The !!##+ In Yoo? 

Let's be real though.....Jay has changed the way rap beef is conducted.

Drake ain't going to respond, he's going to continue subliminals cause he studied from the school of Jay-z, where rappers no longer respond to people. So lame
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

of course the majority is gonna go with Drake, he's everybody's so called "sweetheart". he won the womens fanbase's heart with all those sappy love songs. if you like REAL Hip Hop your best bet is going with Common.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

of course the majority is gonna go with Drake, he's everybody's so called "sweetheart". he won the womens fanbase's heart with all those sappy love songs. if you like REAL Hip Hop your best bet is going with Common.

Because Common...has never made sappy love songs and does not have a strong female fanbase.

the number of broad's defending dude is ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Let's be real though.....Jay has changed the way rap beef is conducted.

Drake ain't going to respond, he's going to continue subliminals cause he studied from the school of Jay-z, where rappers no longer respond to people. So lame
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice

Pretty much. Apparently nowadays the only way to diss rappers is subliminally, and if you straight up call them out, you're just trying to "push units" or "stay relevant". 

Did Drake say something like
"hip hop used to be rugged...."
tumblr_lvbp11AEWr1r6vj6fo1_250.gif

I hope he was looking in a mirror when he wrote that.

this is why some rappers like 50, Nas, Cube, Jay (before the subliminals) are respected. they actually say their foes names on record.

this is why some rappers like 50, Nas, Cube, Jay (before the subliminals) are respected. they actually say their foes names on record.
No surprise YOU would put 50 Cent in the category of the others. I heard he took a $!*$ at my local Taco Bell today after eating a Beefy Crunch Burrito. Surprised you didn't make a riveting thread about that.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Because Common...has never made sappy love songs and does not have a strong female fanbase.
That entire "Like Water for Chocolate" album makes me nauseous, but not as much as UMC
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Common CAN go hard when he wants to, but calling out Drake is like making a diss record towards Nikki Minaj or some @#$% . And if for some reason this is over that she-male Serena, they both lost already

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

No surprise YOU would put 50 Cent in the category of the others. I heard he took a $!*$ at my local Taco Bell today after eating a Beefy Crunch Burrito. Surprised you didn't make a riveting thread about that.

huh?
grin.gif

the drake hate is quite strong in here

I wanna see him drop 300 bars of pure ether just to see NT's response
laugh.gif

I wonder if the reason why Common stepped away from GOOD music for this album was for them to preserve ties with the artists around Drake.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

huh?
grin.gif
Illuminati.

YMCMB wants no part G.O.O.D, even though 2 labelmates are already firing at Drake

And why are people acting like Common is soft or gay? I know he's put out some lighter records in his career but I've never perceived him to be a soft rapper. Maybe its just because I know his history and I know where/what he comes from. I view him the same way I do LL Cool J. On the flip side, Drake isn't soft because of his music. He's soft because he carries himself like a biatch. He has effeminate tendencies. His music just accentuates the fact. It's not gonna stop me from listening to Drake's music but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Yea...Jay did start with Takover...and he got Ether'ed. Because that's what happens when you think it's sweet. (no pun intended) Shining example. You think you're just gonna start light with a little jab. Then a _ grand slam home runs your !+#%. Now you're looking scrambled and emotional when you comeback...super ugly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom