**NEW** Common - Stay Schemin' (Drake Diss)

roll.gif

Comms my dude..

*patiently waits Drake response*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Drake has no reason to respond and I doubt he will.  I don't think its cause of Serena/Albums Sales or anything like that, just he finds Drake fake and corny.

Bun B is a Drake groupie, dude needs to fall back and let dude deal with his own problems

I can't believe the supidity in this thread...
Common made a song talking bout how rap has got "sweet"
Drake subliminally dissed multiple times
Stay Schemin was the last straw.... common responded

/thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Common set a trap for that boi...

"Son of a $*%$+ I imagine what your father is" > "Make no mistake I'm talking to Drake" > *cues Destinys Child*

Originally Posted by diceloveme

RavageBX wrote:

I think ya'll missing what Common doing here. He still lining Drake up with the jab. Common is smart and he been there before. If he comes out with a full dis record now Drake gets the last word. Instead he just peppers him with the jab to where now Drake is forced to put at a record completely going at Common. To which Common can respond with a heavy-handed retort a la ether to close the show. Common knows what he doing. If you notice Common hasn't touched on DeGrassi, the gay hand movements, the weird sense of style, Rihanna or anything yet. He gonna wait for Drake to go all in before he does.

As for this dis, light work but enjoyable. The Canada Dry lines and Destiny's Child sample are
laugh.gif

^
Pretty much sums it up...

common-stay-shcemin-cover.jpg

^
This %$#% right here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

if you like REAL Hip Hop your best bet is going with Common.

There it is.

This is laughable pretentious drivel...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"REAL hip-hop"? And Common has cornered the market on it?

Boy I'll tell you, hip-hop elitist be the worst ninjas around...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FTR: I am not a "fan" of either Common or Drake. I listen to good music--period, irrespective of how "real", or not, the source of said music is.

This battling/beefing ishhh is soo corny.

Make your music, and stop worrying about what the next man said and is doing. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Both of them dudes is b's for being overly concerned with each other.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm a little lost about the point of this..  Common is supposed to be conscious..  He is supposed to play past things like this.  Whatever though

You never heard The !!##+ In Yoo? 
Of course man.. I mean, it's even in this thread.  Common is a much older, supposedly wiser man than he was then...  Just doesn't fit into his character to diss someone like Drake..  But on the real, Common would son Drake in a battle, IMO of course. 

Bun B needs %!++...

Drake fans are mad, lol.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I don't think its cause of Serena/Albums Sales or anything like that, just he finds Drake fake and corny.
This. Common even say it in a interview how music is more like a hobby for him now. He's just having fun. 

Check the interview HERE.

I think ya'll missing what Common doing here. He still lining Drake up with the jab. Common is smart and he been there before. If he comes out with a full dis record now Drake gets the last word. Instead he just peppers him with the jab to where now Drake is forced to put at a record completely going at Common. To which Common can respond with a heavy-handed retort a la ether to close the show. Common knows what he doing. If you notice Common hasn't touched on DeGrassi, the gay hand movements, the weird sense of style, Rihanna or anything yet. He gonna wait for Drake to go all in before he does.

This.

Wait!!! This Boi on stage singing Destinys Child

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Common is definitely setting him up for the hook.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Did Drake say something like
"hip hop used to be rugged...."
tumblr_lvbp11AEWr1r6vj6fo1_250.gif

I hope he was looking in a mirror when he wrote that.

This. I could care less about where the beef stemmed from, I just want this to get real entertaining and I hope Drake responds NOT using a subliminal.

what.......son song "say my name" at a concert?

and on the other hand talking about how rap use to be about "ruggedness & guns"?

roll.gif
bless his heart

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Wait!!! This Boi on stage singing Destinys Child

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Common is definitely setting him up for the hook.

eek.gif
what is this?
oh boy
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Y'all aint know about this already?
That's why Common had "Say My Name" at the end, there was a double meaning.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by whyhellothere
Y'all aint know about this already?
That's why Common had "Say My Name" at the end, there was a double meaning.

i just thought he had it there cause it sounded funny & he was telling drake to say his name
i didn't know drake actually performed the song on stage
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh wow
laugh.gif

Oh Wow.....  Say my Name huh Drizzy???  YMCMB is in trouble..  You have Wayne walking around in snow boots and fur Uggs..  Tight Garanimal outfits..  Drizzy singing "Say my Name"...  Suddenly, Electric Circus doesn't seem so bad compared to these shenanigans.

Common just took that _'s heart. Drake better come with it or people really think he soft as tissue paper. This is something that hip hop needs rightnow a nice battle, maybe this will inspire Drake to start rapping again.

Com ain't playin no games
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Oh yeah Drake went to far singing Destiny's Child. No man should ever sing that.

Back
Top Bottom