new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Sorry if it looked like I was promoting that site.
I just wanted to let ppl know there are already fakes floating around.Hopefully, this will be easier to copp considering since they'll be released on 24th again tho.

This.
Glad to hear we have a second chance.

I'll try and cop that week.

Too much stuff coming early Feb. (Spiz'ike, Metallic Red's and Cement 4's) all in the first 18 days!

eek.gif

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

solefly is one of the most shady and un professionally sneaker shops I have every seen. I rather wait till the 24th to buy them some where else than spend my money at that shop.
I've never bought from there before, but I've been a bunch of times. Why do you think it's so bad?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

My job is getting them which means I'm copping for sure.

Don't put them on ebay, you'll probably cancel the transaction if you don't get enough 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Don't put them on ebay, you'll probably cancel the transaction if you don't get enough 
indifferent.gif

shots fired....popcorn ready

solefly and other places that usually get limited releases will get them on the 11th and HOH and other stores will have them all star weekend.

indifferent.gif

frown.gif
 Not gonna lie I had no idea you couldnt do that, that was my mistake. (I've sold 0 items on ebay)...seen it done plenty of times( or atleast thats what i thought was happening from the outside view). I apologize but there is no way im selling 4 pairs of shoes for $137 when i know that they are worth more than that...

Again, my bad.

And I'm not sure. I guess the 11th? i asked my Boss and he was like yeah we are getting them its on our list but i hope for the 11th since all the all star crap comes out the 25th

how and why is there 2 release dates?

im confused some please shed some knowledge about that

i have nike las vegas saying there getting them and releasing the 11th and hearing about a release of these on the 25th

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

how and why is there 2 release dates?

im confused some please shed some knowledge about that

i have nike las vegas saying there getting them and releasing the 11th and hearing about a release of these on the 25th
They're doing 2 releases because I guess they want more people to be able to have them.
Idk exactly why though.

I'm on the fence because of the WC 4s.

indifferent.gif

frown.gif
 Not gonna lie I had no idea you couldnt do that, that was my mistake. (I've sold 0 items on ebay)...seen it done plenty of times( or atleast thats what i thought was happening from the outside view). I apologize but there is no way im selling 4 pairs of shoes for $137 when i know that they are worth more than that...

Again, my bad.

And I'm not sure. I guess the 11th? i asked my Boss and he was like yeah we are getting them its on our list but i hope for the 11th since all the all star crap comes out the 25th
I'm just giving you crap bro 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Sorry if it looked like I was promoting that site.
I just wanted to let ppl know there are already fakes floating around. Hopefully, this will be easier to copp considering since they'll be released on 24th again tho.

This.
Glad to hear we have a second chance.

I'll try and cop that week.

Too much stuff coming early Feb. (Spiz'ike, Metallic Red's and Cement 4's) all in the first 18 days!

eek.gif

Don't forget the old royal 10s, 2012s, and D Rose 2.5s as well.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

solefly and other places that usually get limited releases will get them on the 11th and HOH and other stores will have them all star weekend.
As long as this release isn't handled like the Ray Allen PE 13s, I can be happy even if I don't get a pair. The All Star weekend date has the pessimistic side of me thinking they will only drop in the host city.

A boutique in Miami tweeted that they will be releasing them on the 4th, but that's weird since it appears Solefly will be the first to sell them.

Hopefully I can grab a pair, but itll be crazy tough im sure. No where around me will even get them I bet lol.

They look decent but I have to save up money for the white cement's. Too much heat coming out this year. 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

A boutique in Miami tweeted that they will be releasing them on the 4th, but that's weird since it appears Solefly will be the first to sell them.

who is solefly? and why do people think they will be the only store having these?

Back
Top Bottom