new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

This thread will climb to 60-70 by February 7th..... As long the OP puts the release date up....

Just seen these...gotta cop! Since I'm passing on the Red Foams, these and the Cement IV's should be my only cops of February

If I had to guess. I'd say around 1000 pairs made. Based off of the previous Dave White Collab.

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Amazed when googling the product# and found the following site that have em in all sizes with only $69.................
http://www.buyairjordanshoes.net/sale/Nike-Air-Jordan-1-High-DW-Wings-For-the-Future--464803-001--791.html

Don't promote a fake website! 
mad.gif

I really hope I can get these. The 1's are my favorite Jordan's and I did good findin the banned for retail

So they are dropping on 2/11 huh? I have my first day of clinicals that morning at 7am. smh. Hopefully I can cop on the second release date.

Sole Fly? oh well good luck to those that attempt to get a pair after manager spread love first.

I have to pass on these.

I'll try for the 24th re-release, but if not, then I'll take a lost.

Not really that amazed, but they are nice to have in my collection.

Plus, I don't own any 1's, so these probably will get worn.

solefly is one of the most shady and un professionally sneaker shops I have every seen. I rather wait till the 24th to buy them some where else than spend my money at that shop.

Sorry if it looked like I was promoting that site.
I just wanted to let ppl know there are already fakes floating around.Hopefully, this will be easier to copp considering since they'll be released on 24th again tho.

Back
Top Bottom