new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

I did fine string the banned 1's. Hopefully I can get these for retail. The AJ1 is my favorite shoe of all time and I wanna wear these so bad!

I saw in one of the DMV shoe groups that a guy had 6 pairs for 350 each. No, I don't have his info nor am I trying to advertise for him. I just thought the resale value on these would be higher due to them being limited.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I saw in one of the DMV shoe groups that a guy had 6 pairs for 350 each. No, I don't have his info nor am I trying to advertise for him. I just thought the resale value on these would be higher due to them being limited.

this is the problem no one cared about these until people realized how limited they are & now people who have been checking for them since august are left to pad a resellers pockets SHM

Originally Posted by ColdCity

this is the problem no one cared about these until people realized how limited they are & now people who have been checking for them since august are left to pad a resellers pockets SHM
people are plain old stupid. im sticking to my story about these looking horrible and nothing special. especially since they are only 1's
grin.gif

people saw the flight club LA pairs at 1200 and got excited. meanwhile they are releasing twice in one month. this is a "test run" if you will.... never release on the 24th should be more abundant. gonna be hilarious when the resale price drops more and more. to the people who got them to wear, congrats another useless shoe in your collection.
wink.gif
but to those who made this into a bigger situation than it was supposed to be just because they thought it was a $1000 resale, gtfohwtbs.

by far one of the more stupidest and pointless releases in a while... and they said feb was "heat month" full of heat. i guess i can exclude these. ima keep copping my foams from the westcoast and flipping them on the east. getting ready for cement iv's.

oh yeah and galaxy foams are overhyped too. they just royals with speckles.
indifferent.gif

I believe the ones releasing on the 24th are only going to be around the Orlando area.  Just an assumption, not a fact BTW.  Just makes sense...  But then, why release them twice??  Why not just release all on the 24th.  Seeing people camp for days is never a good sign when it comes to getting shoes.  This is the residual effect of the Concords.  Releases have been getting wilder and wilder each year, but that one brought out the wolves, the sheep, the pigs, the buzzards..  All beasts were out for those.

Get ready for more "Get Money Boys" and "Shoe Connoisseurs"...  Pretty sure the Cements will be a pitiful sight as well.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

people are plain old stupid. im sticking to my story about these looking horrible and nothing special. especially since they are only 1's
grin.gif

people saw the flight club LA pairs at 1200 and got excited. meanwhile they are releasing twice in one month. this is a "test run" if you will.... never release on the 24th should be more abundant. gonna be hilarious when the resale price drops more and more. to the people who got them to wear, congrats another useless shoe in your collection.
wink.gif
but to those who made this into a bigger situation than it was supposed to be just because they thought it was a $1000 resale, gtfohwtbs.

by far one of the more stupidest and pointless releases in a while... and they said feb was "heat month" full of heat. i guess i can exclude these. ima keep copping my foams from the westcoast and flipping them on the east. getting ready for cement iv's.

indifferent.gif
damn dude, someone beat you up and give you a wedgie or something? whats with all the hate?

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

grin.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif
damn dude, someone beat you up and give you a wedgie or something? whats with all the hate?
tumblr_lxfw9nhq2n1r16m7h.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

grin.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

oh you must be new around here, this guy is always mad about something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Resellers this, hypebeasts that, thats overhyped, this is overhyped, why is everything limited, why can't I ever get a limited shoe for retail???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same people doin all the complainin, and the same people puttin in work and getting their pairs.....when will they learn?!?!?!?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Wow... low class/dime & nickel resellers going harder for these than the Nerfs and any BIN release at NikeTown. I was top 10 and everyone on the side lines ruined it. Good thing I got there last minute, a few minutes before they closed.
All I want is 1 pair to keep... these people are so desperately broke that their willing to camp 3 days for this(at 34th st)

While... little did they know they're only going for $300-$400 on eBay. Retail:&175 + tax $190+ train fare= $200.
Thank god my reselling days were over 2 years ago and I built my collection off reselling anyway. So either way I no longer and never will have that rep of being a "reseller". That's a low life term for the bum @++ desperate kids who go so hard just to make a LOUSY $100-$200 profit.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hypocrite

grin.gif

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

you need a blunt or a beer/shot asap fam SHEESH everythread i see you in straight
tumblr_l8z8awCMrf1qax02vo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Wow... low class/dime & nickel resellers going harder for these than the Nerfs and any BIN release at NikeTown. I was top 10 and everyone on the side lines ruined it. Good thing I got there last minute, a few minutes before they closed.
All I want is 1 pair to keep... these people are so desperately broke that their willing to camp 3 days for this(at 34th st)

While... little did they know they're only going for $300-$400 on eBay. Retail:&175 + tax $190+ train fare= $200.
Thank god my reselling days were over 2 years ago and I built my collection off reselling anyway. So either way I no longer and never will have that rep of being a "reseller". That's a low life term for the bum @++ desperate kids who go so hard just to make a LOUSY $100-$200 profit.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hypocrite

i saw this earlier but my wk cpu cant bold & enlarge
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hypocrite

Word.  It's all good when you were doing it.  Now it's a sin??  LOL.  Aight, b...

The raffle was kind of a good and bad idea. The bad idea was that people like johnnyblaze came in late and still won a wristband lol while the people that camped out didnt get squat. oh well it was a chance to begin with, im lucky i got called, i was 646 and my wristband number was 44 i believe, i havent checked since i got home. But people was getting very mad when the 700 numbers were being called a lot
roll.gif
. Anyway i will be getting my pair so im glad i won something.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The raffle was kind of a good and bad idea. The bad idea was that people like johnnyblaze came in late and still won a wristband lol while the people that camped out didnt get squat. oh well it was a chance to begin with, im lucky i got called, i was 646 and my wristband number was 44 i believe, i havent checked since i got home. But people was getting very mad when the 700 numbers were being called a lot
roll.gif
. Anyway i will be getting my pair so im glad i won something.

well that is the whole point of a raffle.  if they were doing a raffle in my area i sure as hell wouldnt show up until the last minute, would still have the same chance as numb nuts thats been there forever...

^^^ i saw you got called quick. good stuff man i hope u get the size you want. Some dude wore them today at the event, they look alright to me. idk if i see myself wearing them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hypocrite

If you buy 3 pairs and you get a $200 profit on all of them... $600 is nice to a low life thats a bum 
pimp.gif

Missed out. I was 49 in line. My boy was #20 and he didn't get a wristband. My next stop will be online. Here's a pic of the front of the line from my spot. There were another 20 people behind me.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Missed out. I was 49 in line. My boy was #20 and he didn't get a wristband. My next stop will be online. Here's a pic of the front of the line from my spot. There were another 20 people behind me.
payless is getting them in Florida ?
there gonna be worthless 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

payless is getting them in Florida ?
there gonna be worthless 

i wish id still cop & rock with pride
laugh.gif
hopefully angry man doesnt see this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom