new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Missed out. I was 49 in line. My boy was #20 and he didn't get a wristband. My next stop will be online. Here's a pic of the front of the line from my spot. There were another 20 people behind me.
did the lil miss cut star wars guy on line?
looks like he's cockin back to lay her out.
good thing she's quick on the d.
Lol nah. Probably just talking with his hands.

By the way, homegirl in front of me is the definition of a reseller. She follows all the shoe stores Twitter accounts and hits up campouts for everything to cop and flip. She says she only has one pair of sneakers and they're her gym shoes. Scumbag.
now that's the type of reseller NO ONE should have respect for and that's the person you cut in a line 

Wow, now we've got soccer moms getting up in the shoe game to resell? SMH, man.
I thought I've seen it all when soccer moms hoard those Wii Fitness and Dance Kinect games whenever they're on sale, but a whole 'nother level now, haha.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Wow, now we've got soccer moms getting up in the shoe game to resell? SMH, man.
I thought I've seen it all when soccer moms hoard those Wii Fitness and Dance Kinect games whenever they're on sale, but a whole 'nother level now, haha.

It really is an odd collection of people that you see in that line.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Smzsmz... Dave white had nothing to do with the infrared vi bro. What are you talking about?
see, i STILL dont know who he is then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Any NT'ers from Buffalo?

Think I'm the only one.

30t6p3b.gif
wats up. I hit you up in the chi x's thread
Word bro? Must've missed it.
It sucks now because I'm moving to Mass. on the 19th.

tired.gif
Lol damn guess Ill be the only one here now. You grabbing those IV's before you dip?

skip2mylou23: By the way, homegirl in front of me is the definition of a reseller. She follows all the shoe stores Twitter accounts and hits up campouts for everything to cop and flip. She says she only has one pair of sneakers and they're her gym shoes. Scumbag.

smh, shes on some other stuff.

these should be easier to get come the 24th especially with at least 4 other dope $+# shoes coming out that same day

According to footlocker unlocked, only a select few HOH will release these joints on the 11th. The rest of the HOH locations will drop them on the 24th. The people who are campin for weeks should feel really good about this info. Lol with resell prices dropping also. Granted, these still are selling for $400, but not the $1000 people thought they would go for. Good luck to all who plan to cop.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Heads-Up!!.. 
happy.gif

Accdg. to Eastbay FB page confirms they'll be getting the DW AJ 1 on Feb. 24, 2012...

hopefully they get more than 5

According to footlocker unlocked, only a select few HOH will release these joints on the 11th. The rest of the HOH locations will drop them on the 24th. The people who are campin for weeks should feel really good about this info. Lol with resell prices dropping also. Granted, these still are selling for $400, but not the $1000 people thought they would go for. Good luck to all who plan to cop.
This. Hopefully more of these become available and drive down the prices.

Originally Posted by BCBP

This. Hopefully more of these become available and drive down the prices.

sounds promising but i wont pay $400 after the 2nd drop if i miss out... im gonna try ndc tonight.. & eastbay on the 24th if i miss out on both it wasnt meant to be because over $230 for these is a complete waste IMO.......

^no damn clue.

It's short for Nike Dot Com.

I know of two spots on Long Island that have these in very limited numbers and they're releasing them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^no damn clue.

It's short for Nike Dot Com.

I know of two spots on Long Island that have these in very limited numbers and they're releasing them tomorrow.
Can you shoot me a pm with those spots? In case I end up missing out on NDC... 
happy.gif

I am pissed !!! Man I get out of class at 11am and there's been a line at nice kicks and Austin since 9???!! Didn't even get a shot, guess I'll try NDC

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nah your def a hater..... im guessing the banneds were a garbage/lame 1 release too
laugh.gif

yeah. they were actually. lol

idk maybe its because i dont like 1's. if i wanted dunks, i'd collect dunks. i have the old love/new love pkg and thats all i need really. the banned 1s were crazy overhyped just because they put an X in the back of the shoe... REALLY THO?? THAT SAME MODEL released in '01 with completely no hype surrounding it at all and then it comes out 10 years later with a new nickname and an "x" on the back so that makes them heat?? i think i see where you're coming from. you must've not been around when they retroed them in 01. in that case, it's ok to promote the garbage gimmicks jb is pushing but real heat would be using the '11 "banned" money and hunting down a pair of '01's 

old heads like old kicks. hypebeasts like limited kicks or kicks that come attached with a gimmick. (your precious dw's)

i was actually thinking about it before, and i didnt even know who dave white was. after some research i find out he helped design the infrared vi's. ok cool. kudos. cool guy... but wouldn't it make sense to release a dave white 6? i'd cop those! i'd be way more interested in those than in these 1's. i would camp for that.
whoa whoa whoa, so being a "old head" means you dont care about quality? cause if you knew anything about the banned 1's then you would know that they are actually superior in the quality of leathers used compared to '01's not to mention still having "nike air" on the tongue.  maybe if you would have gotten off your "OGs better than though" train for a minute you might have caught that...

back on topic...
1 per customer im wondering how many ndc actually has to sell...anyone know
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom