new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

smh nike crash & paypal acting real dumb
tired.gif

I had it in my cart but never got to enter Paypal information, the twitter link never worked. You had to search "Jordan 1 High" to find them. Complete BS. Oh well.

I literally didn't see the shoes on ndc. For those of you who did, how exactly did you "find" them? I clicked the shoes under new releases tab and sorted them for highest price to lowest price and I did not see them.

Added it to cart on my phone and then it made me log back in, was going through check out, got the 'timed out' thing, lol.

Saw the tweet, clicked it and transaction went smooth. No lag whatsoever. I expected the site to crash or timed out, but nothing. Got the confirmation for the sz 13 already. Order processed at 9:02.
This makes up for the Lakers terrible loss tonite.

i clicked submit order 20 seconds after 11 pm central and it processed for like 2 minutes and then said session timed out due to inactivity. i thought nike had fixed their servers but i guess i was wrong. luckily i got 1 pair locked down and im picking up tomorrow and another pair will be here on monday thanks to nt's best member (you know who you are), both for retail.

Damn Nike dropped mad links..
Smh at the precious seconds I lost trying to find the correct link.
Let me enter my cc info then crrrrrrash..

Surprised my order went through, got my confirmation email too. Hopefully I wont have problem with getting Galaxy Foams the 24th too.

http://No Dice.... Im 0-2 this year on NDC releases(metallic foams & these) after coppin all major releases off it last year except the concords.. I can't complain, Im thankful I found a metallic red foams in my sz for retail this evening...even though I missed these it was still a good day. Congrats to those who copped online & are copping tomorrow, enjoy your pickup.

I honestly thought I had that in the bag. I was checking out with PayPal then I timed out, haha, oh well.

Got the infamous "card declined" when using PayPal, by the time I went back and did it again they were gone.

*side note Can't believe the Royal 10's sold out that quick as well.

No luck for me either. Same BS happened to me with the Red Foams but I was lucky enough to grab those at the store the next day. These, no chance. Although they said they're dropping them again on the 24th.

Damn, you win some you lose some. Macbook wasn't on deck and the ipad just wasn't fast enough
tired.gif

Why the hell would they post 8 different links at once???

DIDNT THEY EXPECT THE CRASH??! ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom