new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

i had me and my whole family try , me ,wife , son , daughter , and 2 dogs (on the i pads)

and still didnt get anywhere .

i had them in my cart and went to check out and then everything went to $#!+................................................................no peace23

Originally Posted by yungone350

bitter as hell missed out on my size 13. resellers here i come
Why don't you just wait for the second release and see if you can cop? Hopefully they won't be as limited and prices might drop a bit after more pairs surface....

Had everything in.  Size 12 pair in cart.  CC number in.  NDC decides to time my connect out.  Damb.  Next Friday night better work out...

I cant believe that all these kicks sold out so fast...

Old royal X's?????

I dont even think steel X's sold out this fast... Hell, I dont even remember '05 era XIII's going THAT fast...

The hell is happening? Jay-z rapping about spillin' ace of spades on sick jays making all these newbies and youngstas fiend over every single release now...

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i had me and my whole family try , me ,wife , son , daughter , and 2 dogs (on the i pads)

and still didnt get anywhere .

i had them in my cart and went to check out and then everything went to $#!+................................................................no peace23
LMAO

man oh man, was at the review order phase and when I placed it, sold out. not too disappointed. there's so much dropping this coming week and the week after.

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Had everything in.  Size 12 pair in cart.  CC number in.  NDC decides to time my connect out.  Damb.  Next Friday night better work out...

Same deal here
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

No luck for me either. Same BS happened to me with the Red Foams but I was lucky enough to grab those at the store the next day. These, no chance. Although they said they're dropping them again on the 24th.
You actually wanted these to wear?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Saw the tweet, clicked it and transaction went smooth. No lag whatsoever. I expected the site to crash or timed out, but nothing. Got the confirmation for the sz 13 already. Order processed at 9:02.
This makes up for the Lakers terrible loss tonite.

What kind of computer did you use and what internet connection/speed you got?

I had them at the order processing stage and then it timed out on me. I'm not even mad tho, I got another shot on the 24th. Congrats to those who got them.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Same deal here
mad.gif
I THINK 98% OF US HAD THE SAME PROBLEM
WHAT DOES NIKE THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH 14 DAMN PAIRS RELEASED AT THE SAME DAMN TIME 

Originally Posted by Risen23

Originally Posted by smzsmz

thinking about the brons, af1 premium or kobes.... hmmmmm

all gone...
they werent sold out when i was debating. damn. smh. oh well, it doesnt make sense to spend the 175 just to make 75 bucks. i didnt see the bhm collection going for much on ebay. oh well. all good. save some cheddar.

Back
Top Bottom