new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

You guys have to realize that you can't rely on the twitter link anymore for such a limited release. You have to search for another way to bring up the shoes on the site. They popped up at 10-15 seconds before the twitter link went out for me. Didn't cop though, already have one pair and I'm broke at the moment from last nights ASG releases.
So what exactly are we supposed to do? Use the search bar? I have a hard time believing that searching for the product would be faster...

These are nice guys, if you can get them, do it. Detail is amazing in person. They blew me away when I got them this morning.

Clicked 10 went all the way to pay say 175 then scrolled down to total. 192 I froze and that's when I knew these werent for me. Oh well. Ndc probably just had scattered sizes or just 1 of each oh well. I'm done till June militaries

missed out on the ASG Lebron last night but cop these today, aren't these suppose to be more limited then the ASGs? weird

30t6p3b.gif

actually wanted to rock these. its whatever though

Originally Posted by Kipthor

You guys have to realize that you can't rely on the twitter link anymore for such a limited release. You have to search for another way to bring up the shoes on the site. They popped up at 10-15 seconds before the twitter link went out for me. Didn't cop though, already have one pair and I'm broke at the moment from last nights ASG releases.
So what exactly are we supposed to do? Use the search bar? I have a hard time believing that searching for the product would be faster...
sometimes the only way you can access the shoes is through the twitter link. Some releases you can search the name of the shoe, style #, whatever and they won't show up right at midnight, but if you use the @Nikestore link they're available

I received my shipping conformation from Eastbay.  Pretty excited about them.  I tried to scoop up another pair tonight with no luck.

hahahahah ridiculous, had em in my cart, and hit process before 12:01 and all sold out. how is that even possible??

no way anyone copped off NDC. No WAY

This was the easiest cop I've had on NDC since the Cool Gray's No jk!!! I could have gotten a second pair but was scared of them canceling both pairs using the same address

I hit "Place Order" before 12:01 and I still miss out. I really don't get it. I think they give precedent to all those phone calls.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

sometimes the only way you can access the shoes is through the twitter link. Some releases you can search the name of the shoe, style #, whatever and they won't show up right at midnight, but if you use the @Nikestore link they're available
Sometimes. But often with these limited releases the twitter link doesn't initially work and says "Product Not Found" etc. Not to say I would have gotten through with my order but I was able to add to my cart smoothly just before 12:00am and then proceed with checkout details. That 10-15 seconds can make a huge difference. I think Nike Store needs to quit with the twitter link bs and make you actually find them on the site like they used to do. 

Everything was going smoothly. 30 seconds is what it took me tops. Clicked the link right when it pops up. Click add to cart. Next day shipping click. Submit order click. Lag lag lag freeze. Sold out.
sick.gif

I struck out, but there are A LOT of pairs on ebay...patience should be the key, will probably be able to get a pair under $220 in a couple months

eBay tip if buyer and the seller are smart...eBay takes roughly 10% of final value sale. Shoes have been selling for, I'd say an average of, $260 shipped.
$260 - $26 = $234 for the seller

However, original cost at retail = $175 + tax = roughly $195.

That's only a $40 profit... let the seller know this and just 'make them a direct paypal offer' of about $240 and hope they bite.

I'm still holding out for less than $220 tho

Originally Posted by nikemike715

There are A LOT of pairs on ebay...patience should be the key, will probably be able to get a pair under $220 in a couple months

eBay tip if buyer and the seller are smart...eBay takes roughly 10% of final value sale. Shoes have been selling for, I'd say an average of, $260 shipped.
$260 - $26 = $234 for the seller

However, original cost at retail = $175 + tax = roughly $195.

That's only a $40 profit... let the seller know this and just 'make them a direct paypal offer' of about $240 and hope they bite.

I'm still holding out for less than $220 tho
Resell will go back up, simple supply and demand. Once the market becomes less flooded they will go up even higher. They just went back up to $325-$375 for the moment because that was peoples last chance. And all the releases online sold out in under 2 minutes. Just sayin.

Twitter has been great for getting the foams, big bangs, and dave whites for me. Got a size 13 each time. Good luck to everyone who tries to find a pair online.

Back
Top Bottom