new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Got my pair in a retail for retail trade for the Orlando Flight Ones + the difference in cash. Nice to know still there are good people on Nike Talk.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Got my pair in a retail for retail trade for the Orlando Flight Ones + the difference in cash. Nice to know still there are good people on Nike Talk.

This is good to hear. I was beginning to feel like this wasn't the case anymore too, esp after I got flamed for posting info on the NBA Store dropping the ASG shoes on their site. 

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by joekamel

This is good to hear. I was beginning to feel like this wasn't the case anymore too, esp after I got flamed for posting info on the NBA Store dropping the ASG shoes on their site. 

happy.gif

how many people actually got the hang tag with their pairs?

i have a buyer that is freaking out cause i sent him a pair without one. none of mine came with one and now i need one so this guy can relax

Lol a lot of people getting suspended in here one after another. I bought one of the last 2 pairs at HOH today size 11. I just took it because I figured I can easily swap for a 8, 8.5 or 9 but that's harder than I thought
frown.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

how many people actually got the hang tag with their pairs?

i have a buyer that is freaking out cause i sent him a pair without one. none of mine came with one and now i need one so this guy can relax

Is he talkin bout that little piece of cardboard that talks about the charity?
It seems like the pairs from the first release had those hang tags..

The few pairs Ive seen from the re-release didnt come with it.

Back
Top Bottom