NEW DMP 08 PACK INFO.

IMO, U CANT LOSE WITH ANY 11'S COLORWAY BUT I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE WHITE/COLUMBIA THEY WAS SO CLEAN WHENHE WORE THEM IN THE ALL STAR GAME, AND FOR THE 6's, I JUST GOTTA HAVE THE CARMINES, U CAN PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEE A CIRCUS ON RELEASE DAY IF THOSEDROP.

ehhh i was kinda hoping for anything but Spacejams, since i already got my pair...but white reds sound pretty str8

Why are so many people acting "surprised" as if any of this were "news?" All of this has already been stated by other sources in the other"main" thread.

Peace

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Why are so many people acting "surprised" as if any of this were "news?" All of this has already been stated by other sources in the other "main" thread.

Peace
there is no confirmed XI/XII info in the other thread.

thanks for the info, i was gonna buy a pair of white/red XIIs, but i guess i'll wait till the pack releases...

Wht/infra red? I thought carmines were confirmed?..too much speculation going on after confirmations given.

Why are so many people acting "surprised" as if any of this were "news?" All of this has already been stated by other sources in the other "main" thread.

Peace

Quite True Brim....although I did not hear mention of the Chi-town X's as a possibility....that would have been sick!

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Peace
there is no confirmed XI/XII info in the other thread.
Then maybe I forgot to add it to the usual "updates" but Babyjordan stated this back in August.

But I guess I'll add this to the other thread for everyone else's advantage.

Peace

Please...

010025.jpg

Thank you.

cool grey xi's for me i remember when they came out in 01 they were cold the local high school bball team had them . sick.....absolutely sick

I really hope this all falls through...cant wait for 2008
Any time of release month or season thanks for the INFO

Originally Posted by Jay45Valdez23

Originally Posted by indohan

Dude OG shoes are those that released the first year the shoe premiered. Originally released dude. The Space jams were a retro plus color way.

Retro+ is a shoe that colorway is new/fresh, did not exist since the year of OG shoes were released.
Ask yourself, did Space Jams already exist back then? If yes, CASE CLOSED.
well, not exactly. the black/infra reds were retro+

Well, I guess Concords are also Retro+ too. They forgot to add the + at the back.
By the way, IT'S SPORT BLUE! NOT SEPTEMBER BLUE.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

NIKE AIR, I'll believe it when I see it
nerd.gif

Welp, the first shoe that we will see it on (I dont count the Insoles) is the Retro 2s.

Or maybe the Carmines.

EDIT: But if on the Insoles, then I guess its back...

Back
Top Bottom