New Game Kids Are Playing Called " Knockout " Vol All Types Of Level Mad

this isn't worth them dying, unless the person
they attack kills them.

Did I say it was?

But let's flip the situation.... Say that teacher on the video was your dad..... How'd you feel? Let's flip it even more, what if it was your dad with your baby brother there witnessing the whole thing? Slap or the wrist ok?

Let's say they KO a guy and he hits his head on the sidewalk and becomes paralyzed? What punishment would work?

I'm at a loss of words............... 
mad.gif

mean.gif

They think this is all fun and games. People can die from this.

mean.gif

And then people ask "why did the cop shoot him? He didn't have to..."

Or

"He was a good kid"

Or

"He didn't know any better"

That's why

If a cop shoots one of these kids, might be a different story, cops are held to a higher standard.

But If a victim pulls out the burner and blast one of these fools, like my man Raylan Givens would say "It was justified"

Why can't they arrest these kids for assault? They seem to have lots of footage of this game but it doesnt seem like a whole lot is being done to stop it

been doin this is oakland since the early 90's... called em 'sleeper missions'

..get one of those single hole punchers

View media item 647299

and a shoestring for making a necklace out of your victims Licenses/School ID's...

i've stunted with a string of knockouts around my neck :smh:
damn you're bad *** bro. Feel proud if yourself? I hope this happens to your kids later down the line. Or I hope somebody does this to your mom

Some of the judgements on this thread are off. I agree that these acts are wrong and should be punishable but blaming these kids and not the problem is what a lot fail to see. If you've never reached out and helped guide an at risk youth and posting bs comments, you have no validity.

These aren't your typical kids. My friends and I did a lot of dumb things as teenagers that I shake my head at now, but this isn't one of them. You gotta be wired a certain way to get "jollys" out of knocking cold a random, unsuspecting victim. These "kids" will end up as just another statistic behind bars making our license plates with how dumb they are.

Some of the judgements on this thread are off. I agree that these acts are wrong and should be punishable but blaming these kids and not the problem is what a lot fail to see. If you've never reached out and helped guide an at risk youth and posting bs comments, you have no validity.
So what is the problem that we should be blaming? Assuming you have the experience to diagnose it...

So what is the problem that we should be blaming? Assuming you have the experience to diagnose it...

Its dealing aggression. As kids we are not wired to make the best choices. Whether it be not having a + male role model around or viewing violent acts from a male, we act out on reason.
And don't let me throw out cultural identity. It's hard as "F" to turn your head when the homies you know from day one ask you if your down! Again not condoning these acts, just letting peeps know that a difference and change can be made...

These kids deserve whatever comes their way. They are walking around in groups snuffing...sneaking random people. In all those videos then dumbass kids never squared up once...cowards.

I seriously hope one of the victims go vigilante and start offing these hoodlums

We make so many excuses, these kids are dumb and deserve whatever they get. Everything is always someone else's fault. Something's are, but this is there fault. If they were selling rocks for cash, or at least doing this for money id have more sympathy, that would be a symptom; this iS just dumbAss kidS.

Notice this is Jersey, **** don't go down like this in KcMo...conceal And carry states *****! Errbody got burners out here, and they scary, I've seen an old dude waving a pistol at a group of girls walking past cuz 'they looked suspicious' (in his words)... **** don't fly round here, if something happens to one of these kids, I say good!

And I wanna make this clear, I'm not one of those 'every life is important' if you're being a dumbass violent jackass and you get caught sorry I have no sympathy. Ca me what you want, but the older I get the more I just don't care about people like I use to.

It is hard to do the right thing, that's called character, it's hard but not impossible, so I expect these kids to do the right thing. Otherwise we're excusing their behavior, in so many ways, justifying it. These ain't five year olds, these are young adults and we need less hand holding and more accountability; as you see their actions have very real consequences.

Last edited:
Those were not kids though. They were fully functioning teenagers. They came up with an idea, chose a victim, and acted out. They are criminals. I don't understand why people are trying to act like it isn't their fault. In life we make decisions, wrong are right, but at the end of the day, it is still our decision.

One of these days one of the kids "playing" this game is going to get shot down, and I'm gonna be like 
laugh.gif
, Trayvon died in vain man........

Those were not kids though. They were fully functioning teenagers. They came up with an idea, chose a victim, and acted out. They are criminals. I don't understand why people are trying to act like it isn't their fault. In life we make decisions, wrong are right, but at the end of the day, it is still our decision.

Repped. Couldn't have said it better myself. There's a point where we KNOW what we're doing is wrong.

Repped. Couldn't have said it better myself. There's a point where we KNOW what we're doing is wrong.

Yep, and I'm confident that they know it's not right. Sure, they think it's funny/macho/whatever but deep down they know that it's wrong.

Like that NZ rape club thing this week 'boys will be boys' doesn't fit here - they deserve the consequences.

You're right, it's not their fault. They're sick and need help. Continue to live in your "medals for participation", and "blame everything but the problem" world

Keep on s**ting on our uneducated youth fellas! Let's create less fathers and pack our county jails so Uncle Sam can tax us more! I'm in my mid 30's and have been in the bx field for over 10 yrs dealing with at risk adolescents...
I cringe when I hear both arguments of how we need to whup these kids or how we need to cater them. So f'n political...We need to implement both actions!
I look at kids on how their mind frame works. You can be 17 but think like a 7yr old due to many reasons that you had no control over. Again not condoning these actions, just trying to empower our youth with education.

Should be showing the video of the person who died.

Yeah, I see it now :smh:

Really hopped out the whip and hit son in the head though?

What happened to just chilling with your ___'s and smoking some trees to good music?

Keep on s**ting on our uneducated youth fellas! Let's create less fathers and pack our county jails so Uncle Sam can tax us more! I'm in my mid 30's and have been in the bx field for over 10 yrs dealing with at risk adolescents...
I cringe when I hear both arguments of how we need to whup these kids or how we need to cater them. So f'n political...We need to implement both actions!
I look at kids on how their mind frame works. You can be 17 but think like a 7yr old due to many reasons that you had no control over. Again not condoning these actions, just trying to empower our youth with education.

These kids can drive, tell you when the next Jordan's are coming out, memorize every song on the radio, do a book report ........ But they don't know simple "what to do/what not to do" logic?...... Because nobody told them?? LOL.

NO

All this kind of thinking does is empower them. It's an excuse to keep doing because it's "not their fault"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom