New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

I read somewhere that Sasha from twd is cast as winstons girlfriend .. Sucks, I think Winston and aly are cute

Also I miss Reagan

For now I figure, Winston will get one or 2 more gfs before he finally confesses his love for Aly. Probably when she is crying about being dumped by her bf.

:rofl: :rofl: @ the perp breathing on the car window and licking it freaking Nick out.

Winston and Nick never hearing about Cops :lol:

Schmidt's reaction to Jess kissing his dad.

The recent ep :lol: The return of Schmidt's job.

Jess' awkwardness seeing Sam again :lol:

Fury/Furry starring Brad Pitt :lol: Cece blow her nose like an elephant :lol:

I lost it laughing when Schmidt gave the reasons why certain things were color coded.

I honestly can't remember any of it cause I was too busy laughing, but I know it was a play on words with the color name.
laugh.gif

I lost it laughing when Schmidt gave the reasons why certain things were color coded.

I honestly can't remember any of it cause I was too busy laughing, but I know it was a play on words with the color name.
laugh.gif
Magenta for MA GENTLEMEN 
roll.gif

The most recent episode...Jess gonna jess. The collective do nothing/leave it alone had me dying both times 

I read somewhere that Sasha from twd is cast as winstons girlfriend .. Sucks, I think Winston and aly are cute

Also I miss Reagan

That sucks she left, the lulz opportunity she gave the cast members when they were around her, were non-stop :lol:

Winston wants to take Sasha to the wedding...Aly will be around until whatever happens after Winston makes his move.

He auditioned 4 times for the Coach role and 11 times Winston role :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
^ I admire the dedication. To be fair, he was a relative unknown.

Shame that they only just started giving him shine in recent seasons.

It's simple really before this show he was known from one commercial (and maybe you saw a movie he was in? :lol: ) where he was kind of funny :lol:

He probably had the Coach role until Damon came along who is obviously touting the better resume.

As for the auditions for Winston, maybe he had some strong competition? We don't know who else was in it do we? :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: :smh: @ making excuses for that nonsense they pulled

Damon came in because Lamorne had obligations to another show....Xzibit audtioned for Winston.

Watch the interview.

Last edited:
:lol: :smh: @ making excuses for that nonsense they pulled

Damon came in because Lamorne had obligations to another show....Xzibit audtioned for Winston.

Watch the interview.
I aint really making excuses.

This is normal in the business especially for nobody actors :lol:

Watching it from the outside, Damon already had the role of coach in the pilot. Then when he left they brought on Winston from here on out.

I'm watching it now and nothing is really surprising. He got Coach, left for the other show. At that point they probably said **** him. Then when he came back for a new character they probably made him work for it :lol:

Look what he's saying about low status and high status.

Last edited:
Everyone on the show aside from Zoey were nobody actors.

Aside from being a Wayans so was Damon Jr most of his roles were in Wayan Family films/shows. Damon didn't come into his own until Happy endings

Damon was way of a more known name (if only cuz of his last name) than LaMorne.

I'm sure Jake and Max had to audition a bunch of times too.

Again you gotta remember in the original script there was no Winston. It was Coach as the only black guy. When Damon left they decided not to recast Coach but to create a Winston. Dude even jokingly mentions in the interview he felt like he was creating this new character for the show with all the auditions with the producers and showrunners.

And it shows that maybe the writers didn't know what to do to start cuz Winston was NOT shining in the first few seasons.

Last edited:
Damon was way of a more known name (if only cuz of his last name) than LaMorne.

I'm sure Jake and Max had to audition a bunch of times too.

Again you gotta remember in the original script there was no Winston. It was Coach as the only black guy. When Damon left they decided not to recast Coach but to create a Winston. Dude even jokingly mentions in the interview he felt like he was creating this new character for the show with all the auditions with the producers and showrunners.

And it shows that maybe the writers didn't know what to do to start cuz Winston was NOT shining in the first few seasons.

I remember watching s1e2 for the first time, watching the intro and being like "wait that's not that light skinned dude; i bet they recast that coach role smh." I'm really glad I was wrong and the world was introduced to the comedic juggernaut winnie the bish ... he didnt catch fire til about season 3 tho

just got picked up for a 6th season...

im guessing schmici will stay in the loft or live close by...

He auditioned 4 times for the Coach role and 11 times Winston role :x :x :x :x

Yeah, if anything, that show's his dedication. I'm sure this happens all the time in Hollywood. I was watching the SW bonus features and Finn auditioned 9 times for that role :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom