New GTA V screen shots + more this week.

Will I be able to put rims, slap, and nos in a car like in SA? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the day they find a way to give us real cars. Yes it matters. I also want turn signals and some sort of follow the laws of traffic feature. I do it when I'm bored anyways might as well.

Oh and a difficulty level is needed. 1/4 of the way through the game you become an unstoppable killing machine, that needs to end.

I'm waiting for the day they find a way to give us real cars. Yes it matters. I also want turn signals and some sort of follow the laws of traffic feature. I do it when I'm bored anyways might as well.

Oh and a difficulty level is needed. 1/4 of the way through the game you become an unstoppable killing machine, that needs to end.

I sort of want the traffic laws too. I also want it to be more populated, especially the highways.

I sort of want the traffic laws too. I also want it to be more populated, especially the highways.
Population density is limited due to graphics. But traffic laws should be an option in the game. Should be part of a separate "hardcore" mode though, for those who like driving like they're intoxicated. Maybe cops may even pull you over and give you speeding tickets. 

PC version :pimp:

PC version
pimp.gif
I've seen those mods they are amazing. One of the few games I'd rather have on a computer as opposed to a console

zv4zh1.jpg

^ Dope...we shall see though. 
laugh.gif

Glad to see someone else felt the same way though. I knew I wasn't THAT crazy about the industry being good for flubbing stuff. 
roll.gif

This dude.  

We all know that some game companies spruce up their screen shots or trailers, so please don't try to play it off like you were onto something that nobody else was.  Tombout "I knew I wasn't THAT crazy". 
laugh.gif

You flat out told us that those shots are cut-scenes, in your usual authority-on-everything manner.  What you didn't know is that a lot of people DO know that R* doesn't do that, as noted by dude's lengthy reply.  

Take that L, son. 

PC version :pimp:
I've seen those mods they are amazing. One of the few games I'd rather have on a computer as opposed to a console

You'll just need a beefy computer.

I ran the graphics enhancer mods, car mods, real product, etc .... WOW ... Just beautiful.

^ Dope...we shall see though. 
laugh.gif

Glad to see someone else felt the same way though. I knew I wasn't THAT crazy about the industry being good for flubbing stuff. 
roll.gif

This dude.  

We all know that some game companies spruce up their screen shots or trailers, so please don't try to play it off like you were onto something that nobody else was.  Tombout "I knew I wasn't THAT crazy". 
laugh.gif

You flat out told us that those shots are cut-scenes, in your usual authority-on-everything manner.  What you didn't know is that a lot of people DO know that R* doesn't do that, as noted by dude's lengthy reply.  

Take that L, son. 
Son, first of all I said that they weren't actual gameplay footage and so I wasn't THAT impressed.

Then some other dude posted a reply that explained what was going on and why R* is different HOWEVER many other firms DO participate in this sort of trickery.

You're making this into something its not.

I'd venture to say like most major games release "game play screenshots" that are really just cut-scene promo images.

In fact, i really have low expectations when they release this stuff because it NEVER looks that good. 

Last edited:
3 photos of vehicles [all of which have been done in other games] and "Grand Theft Auto" starts trending on Twitter and all the blogs.

Rockstar Games got one

Back
Top Bottom