New GTA V screen shots + more this week.

Looks like they're bringing the fun back. :smokin

V-8-1280.jpg

V-7-1280.jpg

V-6-1280.jpg

Last edited:
FORGET ALL THE VISUALS AND GRAPHICS 

I want an AWSOME storyline, Something that will keep me interested in the game. And not feel like some kind of errand boy or slave that runs to fools to do missions and crap.smh, I wanna be my own boss and do my own missions, I mean meeting a few new characters along the way is cool, but I don't wanna have to do crap for them like im there pet slave and spit.

looks doper than I thought , still think the game should have been based in the DMV

If it plays anything like 4 I'm passing.

I'm going to wait until I see reviews before I purchase this game.

I couldn't even play part 4... it's controls were so different than the other GTA games :smh:

FORGET ALL THE VISUALS AND GRAPHICS 

I want an AWSOME storyline, Something that will keep me interested in the game. And not feel like some kind of errand boy or slave that runs to fools to do missions and crap.smh, I wanna be my own boss and do my own missions, I mean meeting a few new characters along the way is cool, but I don't wanna have to do crap for them like im there pet slave and spit.

Thank you! That's why I loved 4 so much. The story was amazing.
Don't understand how people fail to realize that.

I really hope you can customize your player and buy all these houses. (Like GTA SA)

That house behind the tennis court looks pretty nice. :wow: :pimp:

Look at the tennis court picture again, Look at the top right of the picture, Looks like the Mansion you had in SA. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom