New Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

Originally Posted by sole vintage

1057ghg.jpg
what site u got that from? don't tell me they trying to make it more kid friendly!!!
To many people die in this book for it to be PG imo

MY favorite books are 4 and 7....my favorite movie so far has been 3(azkaban) the director did such a great job...

1057ghg.jpg
what site u got that from? don't tell me they trying to make it more kid friendly!!!

MY favorite books are 4 and 7....my favorite movie so far has been 3(azkaban) the director did such a great job...

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I know what happens at the end...

Spoiler [+]
Harry defeats Voldemort
laugh.gif
...no he doesn't. If you go back to book seven and re read chapter 37 6th paragraph you'll see why.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I know what happens at the end...

Spoiler [+]
Harry defeats Voldemort
laugh.gif
...no he doesn't. If you go back to book seven and re read chapter 37 6th paragraph you'll see why.
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

1057ghg.jpg

trailer 1 looks better, but trailer 2 will get them more money
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

1057ghg.jpg

trailer 1 looks better, but trailer 2 will get them more money
ohwell.gif

hoping for a harry potter marathon at the movie theater next summer when dhpt2 comes out...
be in that theater all day

hoping for a harry potter marathon at the movie theater next summer when dhpt2 comes out...
be in that theater all day

Hopefully it's an improvement over the last one that came out last summer. That movie was straight garbage. And yes I read all the books, but I felt that it was the weakest adaptations as they didn't include the battle that occurred in the school nor did they include certain flash backs like to voldermorts childhood in his house, ect.

Hopefully it's an improvement over the last one that came out last summer. That movie was straight garbage. And yes I read all the books, but I felt that it was the weakest adaptations as they didn't include the battle that occurred in the school nor did they include certain flash backs like to voldermorts childhood in his house, ect.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I suppose they have to hurry up, Harry Potter dude is like 27 right???

I just found out he's just 20
eek.gif
2 years younger than me. Son looks old.

But seriously they cut out the battle in book 6? I AM DISAPPOINT

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I suppose they have to hurry up, Harry Potter dude is like 27 right???

I just found out he's just 20
eek.gif
2 years younger than me. Son looks old.

But seriously they cut out the battle in book 6? I AM DISAPPOINT

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No Dumbledore funeral was WACK as well.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No Dumbledore funeral was WACK as well.

Back
Top Bottom