New Hood Trend?

I'm loving the NY guys defending the horrible fashion they have "created" in the last 5 years.

Pink tall tees (KILLA)
Skull and bones anything
sagging tight jeans with tight shirts
and now this black boy white boy crap.

Yes NY has started some of the best street fashion trends but none of these are fresh. Oh and by the way black kids been on that "black boy ********" since 94 out here in Seattle.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

kids were wearing A&F when I was in the 9th grade that was 03....I didnt wear it then Im not wearing it now unless I'm going on a [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]job interview
[/color]
oh my dam
smh.gif
laugh.gif

man i seen two dudes in the mall yesterday looking like two easter eggs. AE from head to toe.

its quite disgusting, yall can have this bama as trend.

A&F was never geared toward minorities in the first place. This is part of the reason of why I am having trouble understanding why it is embraced the wayit is. That "black boy,white boy" ##%# is stupid. Stupid Yung LA.

4real tho, them little clown aint trying to hear nothing yall talk bout bc THEY REALLY THINK THE FRESH THO.
That's what's really bad about this too.

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

smh.gif

laugh.gif

look at these cake boys. what females find this attractive tho? except butch carpetsuckers.

4real tho, them little clown aint trying to hear nothing yall talking bout bc THEY REALLY THINK THEY FRESH THO.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

kids were wearing A&F when I was in the 9th grade that was 03....I didnt wear it then Im not wearing it now unless I'm going on a [color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]job interview ( scratch that Im still not wearing A&F )
[/color]
oh my dam
smh.gif
laugh.gif

fixed!!!for real thats the only way to catch me in a polo and some khakis...damn a white boy black boy

Its alot better then skull and bones trash or colored skinny jeans. im not mad at black boy white boy
laugh.gif
you wont catch me wearing that though.
females been doin it in nyc the males just caught on. ill say about 07 #@@ it started.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

smh.gif
OMG NY IS SOOOO STYLISH, THEY START EVERY !@(%& TREND!! here's a cookie.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

you can keep your trash fashion, nobody's lookin to dress like you scrubs anyways.
are those yellow shoes fila
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

smh.gif
OMG NY IS SOOOO STYLISH, THEY START EVERY !@(%& TREND!! here's a cookie.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

you can keep your trash fashion, nobody's lookin to dress like you scrubs anyways.
You're from Houston, you guys don't do anything except abuse children's cough medicine.

_'s got 1 polo shirt talking about they got black boy / white boy swag
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- How did we go from super baggy pants that was literally to the knees to bright a-- skinny jeans?
exactly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean I buy my jeans in my size or maybe one size up depending on the way they fit...I like a little baggyness...but it will be a cold day in hellbefore I rock some shhh like this Myname is keith not shakeithia womens jeans are a no go

Back
Top Bottom