New House of Hoops Locations Coming Soon

Ok so im pretty sure HOH MD is def gonna happen but is it going to be a actual store or wall extension at a footlocker? Anyone know?

Not sure when the Vegas one is opening, but I heard FTL had the lease for 9 months now. So who knows...

My Guess on why these aforementioned hoh stores are opening before stores in cities that would need them more is strictly money. If you look at all the placesthat stores are opening,they are in the metropolitan areas of the major money generating areas of the nation. places like ATL, MIA and Boston might have moreheads than Mesquite Texas, but the kids of those rich suburban texans will buy whatever is on the shelves because the Houston metro has one of the largestGDP's of the country and they can blow cash like that. Same thing for Vegas, ppl aren't going to vegas with no money, and if they win some moeny therewhat better place to spend it than HOH. It makes sense from a business standpoint but not a consumer standpoint as im sure a lot of you are pissed right now sohold your horses until FTL comes through, hopefully we all win.

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

Yes!!! Im willing to take that 3 hour drive from Portland to Seattle. CANT WAIT
Cant wait for weekly weekend trips up there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

Yes!!! Im willing to take that 3 hour drive from Portland to Seattle. CANT WAIT
Im not that excited about that drive because its kinda boring but I'm totally down for it. And I agree with elpurepecha that said we deserve an HOH in Portland, hell even Beaverton. The Northwest is Nike's home and we get screwed on like every limited release

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

We still need one in Orange County!
I agree, they should turn the FTL in the south coast plaza into a hoh. That would save a lot of time and gas

i'm glad there's a HOH in pg.. most of those kicks in there just used to be photos on the internet..

Back
Top Bottom