New House of Hoops Locations Coming Soon

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I still dont understand why they are opening one up in Cherry Hill, NJ makes no sense to me
of course the pittsburgh cats are complaining too.

i don't know about ny and la. but they put the chi in a weird spot. don't be surprised if the future ones are in odd places as well hopefuls...

theshoegame.com posted all the New HOH locations

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

soo is this going to mean the HOH shoes are going be less exclusives?
i know NYC will still be number one

Here's the official list of stores opening in the U.S., in their planned order
Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

Thanks for the info.
More pairs of "HOH-exclusive" shoes may be produced to supply the additional locations, but it doesn't make the shoes any less"exclusive" as they're still only attainable at HOH's.
Now if a shoe is "exclusive" because of the quantity produced, and more were produced just to fill upHOH's, then that would make it "less" exclusive.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thats crazy how they put gonna put a HOH in Jersey and not on Southbeach?, SMH and WOW

How are they gonna put TWO in jersey before one in Miami
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

Thanks for the info.
More pairs of "HOH-exclusive" shoes may be produced to supply the additional locations, but it doesn't make the shoes any less "exclusive" as they're still only attainable at HOH's.
Now if a shoe is "exclusive" because of the quantity produced, and more were produced just to fill up HOH's, then that would make it "less" exclusive.
HOH's will be the new footlocker. Remember, they will open up worldwide. Those upcoming HOH's will be just like HOHLA - they will open upinside a footlocker unlike hohny.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Cherry Hill, NJ
Houston, TX
Houston, TX
Hyattsville, MD
Mesquite, TX
Wayne, NJ
Las Vegas, NV

Thanks for the info.
More pairs of "HOH-exclusive" shoes may be produced to supply the additional locations, but it doesn't make the shoes any less "exclusive" as they're still only attainable at HOH's.
Now if a shoe is "exclusive" because of the quantity produced, and more were produced just to fill up HOH's, then that would make it "less" exclusive.
HOH's will be the new footlocker. Remember, they will open up worldwide. Those upcoming HOH's will be just like HOHLA - they will open up inside a footlocker unlike hohny.

The Shoe Game doesn't know +!*#. They go off of stuff posted on forums like here and we know the info on new locations has varied

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

why no portland store ?

I thought the same thing, but then realized there probably isn't a big enough demand/market for one compared to other cities. Especially since Campus is nearby with really limited stuff and PE's.

How does campus being nearby equate to people having access to limited editions and PE's? Consumers can't just walk in and buy whateverthey want.

Originally Posted by SWOLEMEAT

Portland, HOME OF NIKE stays getting screwed. We dont even get nice stuff at our NT, thats one thing that I'll never really get.

Was just talking with a co-worker about this, Niketown PDX should be one of the best ones around
ohwell.gif

if the miami store is where I think it is and they will actually get the limited releases, it won't end well.

if it's in the big mall, then maybe.

What about the MidWest!!?? What about ATL!!??
I understand TX,LV,& MD- it's all love
2 in Jersey??- the state ain't that big 1st of all and 2nd HOHNY is like right next door
that's sum bull right therre!(I got love for Jersey though- befor some stupid person get on herre lookin for a reason to e-beef)
what about FL!!?? MIA!?? Orlando!?

I hope they drop stuff exclusive for each store
like bulls PEs in CHI
Longhorn PE kicks in TX ect
Nets PEs in NJ

Back
Top Bottom