| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

yo 255 girls are always on point! i had a nice chat with joli :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

RETIREMENT SALE: BAPES ARGON / DMPs / DUNK UNFORBES / Co.jp AM 1

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstreetdreams05QQhtZ-1

Who could hook me up with a pair of studio ID AM1's, I pay 200 shipped. Lemme know at roman at romanstyle.com . Cheers.

just order some 95's today about 1 minute ago....so theyre up and running although i had some trouble adding them to my cart...kept giving me a fatal error message

Quote:
How did you order a pair of 95's yesterday? It still says "Check again tomorrow..blah..blah.blah".

I got lucky i guess cuz it was actually fairly late in the day..about 3 or 4. The site was running super slow though but i paid for it and got a confirmation email.

[/center]
[/center]

255forLife,

Thanks for the comments! I'm going there tomorrow for the AM180's and probably AM1's.

It's not... free, though.

thanks for the heads up for the online orders. just ordered another am97.
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Quote:
just got my 97 confirmation email!

Whoa cool. I should be getting mine so0n, which I ordered on March 24, I believe that was the 2nd day of its release. Just wondering, when did you order your pair ? Thanks.

Is it possible to order an id from the id store in new york ? And
ship it out to california ? Or do you have to go to the store in
order to get an id from there ?
[/b]​

Quote:
Is it possible to order an id from the id store in new york ? And

you have to attend the appointment in person...yeah, Nike cares more about NYC than LA (or wherever)...sorry....

wait, when they say it will be shipped 3-4 weeks does that mean AFTER they make the shoe? or does that mean it will be at my house within 3-4 weeks?
trust me im a electrician

Quote:
wait, when they say it will be shipped 3-4 weeks does that mean AFTER they make the shoe? or does that mean it will be at my house within 3-4 weeks?

i think that is from the time you place the order....

Quote:
cant be. I ordered the 22nd on the am97 dunno i think that was the first day of the am97 release. I should be getting an email anytime soon then. I didnt get too fancy that it should be delayed longer than next week.

Technically the RD was 23rd but it was up a day early on the 22nd, Wednesday. I remember messing around with it in scho0l. Either way, I just hope I get my confirmation so0n. Gonna be a happy week, getting most of my ID so0n after all that wait. BTW, big ups that you held on to your stash BW. That was my last campout since.

forget the stash af1 or the 95s presenting my version stash97s

luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183msn/[email protected]

thanks alot man....i dunno if its been done i wanted to do it on the am90s but kept gettin the sold out message so i did it on the 97s
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

jonasgodsson,

Definitely the best AM97 ID's so far, but if that pair hits the 255 studio with some more materials they offer... It's gonna be :wow:
eek.gif

It's not... free, though.

takin offers...i see a line forming in front of my project building lol
thanks s50h ima cop that invite as soon as i get a paypal my dude
aim-diplomats183

Back
Top Bottom