| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

^ i know i was just giving you a hard time...

and just to give you a time frame...i ordered a pair of 97's online on the 4th of April and I got a shipping confirmation on the 5th of May and they should be here by tomorrow (the 12th)

so judging that you ordered your around the 13th of April, I would assume that you should get recieve some sort of email within about a week (just going from how mine ended up)

^^ tj, yeah that is pretty much the time frame I was figuring on, the studio posts just made me wonder a little bit.

On another note, I just got my AM1 order done at 4:09 EST today for all of you still waiting to do a pair (or a 5-6th pair for some of you, ha) but it all went down pretty wierd for me. I was trying to do what was suggested and refresh from my locker, but the buy it now option never came up. By 4:09 I figured I missed out again (my only day off this week) and had pretty much given up, but then on a whim I decided to check the air max screen and see if they were avalible there. I noticed that I was getting the SOLD OUT pop up on all the shoes as usual, but the 87's and 03's weren't coming up sold out today like normal. So I clicked the 87's, threw together my saved design in about 30 seconds, tossed on my ID's on the back and was able to add to cart. My only complaint is that they charged me shipping when I was given free shipping from my 95's. But a quick call to customer service and they assured me that the shipping costs would be refunded within 48 hours. All in all good day for me, I just wish I had a chance to order my 90's and 97's... But who knows, maybe I'll get another crack at them. No one seemed to think the 87's would be up again either.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

These are my girls 255 90's. We went to NYC on April 8th and these came yesterday. My 95's are in Ho Chi Min City for some reason. The pink is supposed to all be pink flash, but the swoosh and the plastic lace part are different colors, and the second set of pink flash laces don't match anything. But overall I think they are hot, real clean and girly for the summer. The pic doesn't do the white patent leather justice.

I'm thinking white laces.

xpwvi8.jpg

I'm so tempted to do an ID 95 even though I swore I wouldn't in protest of that lame small bubble... :wink:
wink.gif

[/b]

I've had no problems adding my saved AM 1's from my locker to the cart when they've been available for the past few days. I snatched up and ordered the last 3 pairs of AM 1's I had saved in my locker today. I'm glad Nike decided to continue to sell these along with their release of the 03's.

Quote:
Man ain't no one caring about your damn 1 person protest.

But you see, that's the beauty of a personal protest - it matters most to the only person who needs to care. :wink:
wink.gif

[/b]

got a couple of pairs of 97's in today
cimg13013pw.jpg

cimg13022sq.jpg

cimg13038ml.jpg

cimg13046bz.jpg

cimg13052ry.jpg

The white, laser blue and anthracite pair say right on the left shoe and wrong on the right shoe (I was tired of putting R dot on my i'D's).

The white blue and red pair say R D (my and my girls first initials) and June 7 which was our first date way back in 1997 (thats right I've been going out with the same girl for almost 9 long years, damn, I must be getting old.)

i thought it meant release date june 7th i was like what the hell lol
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

ultrasur1:
xpzp1t.jpg

Very nice. I normally don't like the wild colorways I see people make on here, but these are kind of 'in between' simple and wild. Feeling 'em. Definitely feelin 'em.
smokin.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Finally got my 2 last pairs, 95s and 97s. 95s are my fave of the 2, but 97s are aight too. Just dont like the felt material on them. See the last picture for my "INFRA LASER PACK". I'm happy :D
happy.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif

my hypothesis is that nike decided to suddenly stop making all of the AM IDs to make us regret not ordering any or more. everyone was like "oh man i didnt get to order, i hope they go back up."
and now theyre putting them back up one at a time so that everyone orders their pairs for sure so they wont miss out if they become unavailable again.
just a thought...

^^^^ Unlikely. But way to keep hope alive for yourself. lol Me? I look at it like, "They're gone. That's fine."
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
Best 97's so far imo

One of the worst IMO.
Also... you people have made 255 a discrace. 80% of the 255 ID's are abominable (even the VIP's). Is rainbow the new "black" in NY or something..? Or does everyone need something to match thier wack Bape and BBC hoodies.
Ive only seen a few that are worth all the time and money. Guevara did some good ones, airmaxconsumer did, ULC3R did, ATMOSquare did, iNiNe5 also did a sick pair.

Quote:
why hate? what's the point?

I dont care, but I also am not soo PC, so Ill tell you what I think. Good or bad.

Quote:
The white blue and red pair say R D (my and my girls first initials) and June 7 which was our first date way back in 1997

:lol:
laugh.gif
Sorry thats too funny.
sucker for love, hmm hmm, sucker for love.

...whatever floats your boat
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

Quote:
sucker for love, hmm hmm, sucker for love.

I know it's corny but it was her idea, to make it extra corny we even have matching pairs!!

WOO HOO!!!!!! a year and a half later and I finally got to 100 posts.

I had to laugh.
I aint mad at ya. looks good though.
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

HEADS UP EVERYONE.
IT'S THURSDAY, MAY 11TH, ABOUT 6PM.........

I JUST SUCCESFULLY PLACED AN ORDER FOR 1 PAIR OF AIR MAX 90 ID'S.
THEY ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT.
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Sued in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

couldnt help but laugh at fudoakiras post lol OWNED!
jk ppl make what they like well i hope so atleast stash97s coming soon
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

WOAH, I didn't even see this... I just happened to be looking at nike id after all the 90 talk and noticed... got my pair off at 9:41!!! I got a pair of 87's and 90's that have been in my locker forever!!! I am one happy man today.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

Back
Top Bottom