New iPhone "elite" dropping soon ?

the iphone will be with Verizon in the near future, one of my closet friends was a high level supervisor for verizon, he made me aware of this months back.

he did not mention anything about a new iphone coming out, he just said they are preparing their network for the iPhone.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by J23Diego

eek.gif
Wow a 32 GB iPhone
pimp.gif

Damn I just started a new 2 year contract with at&t in October
smh.gif

uhmmmm, they already have a 32GB iPhone 3GS.
Yea, i was like.....ummmm, yea.

Courtesy of Mac Rumors

As Apple's media event quickly approaches, the flurry of rumors continue to pour in. First off, both Steve Jobs and Tim Cook of Apple have been building the hype for their product announcement on Wednesday. In Apple's PR release, Steve Jobs describes the release of a "major new product that that we're really excited about."

During the Q&A session of today's financial results conference call, Tim Cook teased that he "wouldn't want to take away your joy and surprise on Wednesday" when questioned about their upcoming products.

One analyst now claims that Apple may allow all U.S. Carriers to sell the iPhone:
T-Mobile USA Inc. will get the phone this summer, followed by Verizon Wireless and Sprint Nextel Corp. in the fall, and Clearwire Corp. in 2011, Horan wrote in a note yesterday. AT&T Inc. has been the exclusive carrier since the iPhone debuted in June 2007.
This report leads to one possible interpretation of the Apple invitation with colors lining up with the brands of major carriers:

232555-create.jpg
It may be a simple coincidence, but makes for an eye catching possibility.

Finally, the NYTimes now reports that the new Tablet will run current iPhone and iPod Touch Apps.
It will run all the applications of the iPhone and iPod Touch, have a persistent wireless connection over 3G cellphone networks and Wi-Fi, and will be built with a 10-inch color display, allowing newspapers, magazines and book publishers to deliver their products with an eye to the design that had grabbed readers in print.
If true, this would consistent with a report from analytics company Flurry which claimed they detected up to 50 presumed-to-be tablet devices running their iPhone apps.

AT&T was the test market. The specs will increase accordingly with their refresh.

And about the design. Don't try to fix what's not broken.

They'd just make a 'pro' version for the tech/spec geeks.

I hate these post... only because it always turns into "the iphone is coming to my carrier because its more popular and its more respected" 98% of you people don't know anything about what carrier(s) the current iphone will eventually be on or when the next generation iphone is gonna drop. SHUTUP with all the small talk and just wait to see what happens

Originally Posted by encore2007

I'm waiting to see if it's competing with the HD2, I'm kinda content with my 9700 for right now. If iChat happens I'm goin in @ any cost

HTC and other companies have been making phones with camera's in the front for sometime now, the feature just never makes it over to the states

Originally Posted by kicksrule

T-Mobile USA Inc. will get the phone this summer, followed by Verizon Wireless and Sprint Nextel Corp. in the fall, and Clearwire Corp. in 2011, Horan wrote in a note yesterday. AT&T Inc. has been the exclusive carrier since the iPhone debuted in June 2007.This report leads to one possible interpretation of the Apple invitation with colors lining up with the brands of major carriers:

232555-create.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I hate these post... only because it always turns into "the iphone is coming to my carrier because its more popular and its more respected" 98% of you people don't know anything about what carrier(s) the current iphone will eventually be on or when the next generation iphone is gonna drop. SHUTUP with all the small talk and just wait to see what happens

6i8nih.jpg

books on a 10" LCD? eh.. u can only look at an LCD screen for so long before your eyes start to hurt. e-ink will be champs when it comes to replacing physical books. mags should reign champs on it tho.

Originally Posted by kicksrule

Courtesy of Mac Rumors

As Apple's media event quickly approaches, the flurry of rumors continue to pour in. First off, both Steve Jobs and Tim Cook of Apple have been building the hype for their product announcement on Wednesday. In Apple's PR release, Steve Jobs describes the release of a "major new product that that we're really excited about."

During the Q&A session of today's financial results conference call, Tim Cook teased that he "wouldn't want to take away your joy and surprise on Wednesday" when questioned about their upcoming products.

One analyst now claims that Apple may allow all U.S. Carriers to sell the iPhone:
T-Mobile USA Inc. will get the phone this summer, followed by Verizon Wireless and Sprint Nextel Corp. in the fall, and Clearwire Corp. in 2011, Horan wrote in a note yesterday. AT&T Inc. has been the exclusive carrier since the iPhone debuted in June 2007.
This report leads to one possible interpretation of the Apple invitation with colors lining up with the brands of major carriers:

232555-create.jpg

Finally, the NYTimes now reports that the new Tablet will run current iPhone and iPod Touch Apps.
It will run all the applications of the iPhone and iPod Touch, have a persistent wireless connection over 3G cellphone networks and Wi-Fi, and will be built with a 10-inch color display, allowing newspapers, magazines and book publishers to deliver their products with an eye to the design that had grabbed readers in print.
If true, this would consistent with a report from analytics company Flurry which claimed they detected up to 50 presumed-to-be tablet devices running their iPhone apps.
if this is true im going to be...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Apple would be rackin hella money but seriously? all 4 major carriers....I find that hard to believe but we'll find out in 1 day!

Eh, apple just messes with the consumer! A lot of hype for nothing
Droid 2010>>

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

and for the T-Mobile rumor
Honestly, the iPhone will not come to t-mobile because of the nature of Apple

Apple is a high end product, no way they will come to T-mobile where its not one of the more respectable carriers such as AT&T and Verizon

maybe in the future where the iPhone is not as a big deal anymore, it may come to t-mobile, but right now no way Apple will go to T-mobile

T-mobile doesnt even have half the customers of AT&T and Verizon, and just barely half over Sprint, and T-mobile is losing customers fast

For example, its like LeBron James (compare him to the iPhone) being a free agent in the shoe industry, hes a big name person, he can sign with Nike or adidas (Verizon or AT&T) which are the Two biggest shoe brands right now, why would he sign with Reebok or Converse [sprint or t-mobile) (please forget that reebok and converse are owned by nike/adidas)

not the best comparison, but you guys can see what im saying
QFA (quoted for agreement).  I don't know if its certain, but this would be my hypothesis.  If Apple is going to choose ONE other carrier to have its phone, its going to be the big dog with the most subscribers, Verizon.  BUT they could also just say, "F it" and go to all/most carriers like in the UK. AT&T/Verizon/Sprint or AT&T/Verizon/T-Mobile, but I'm certain that if Apple is expanding at all, Verizon will be in the picture.

QFA (quoted for agreement).  I don't know if its certain, but this would be my hypothesis.  If Apple is going to choose ONE other carrier to have its phone, its going to be the big dog with the most subscribers, Verizon.  BUT they could also just say, "F it" and go to all/most carriers like in the UK. AT&T/Verizon/Sprint or AT&T/Verizon/T-Mobile, but I'm certain that if Apple is expanding at all, Verizon will be in the picture.
Apple offered the iphone to every carrier before it came out on at&t, at&t was a perfect fit in the end because its more known as the "american telephone company" It was a great move.

At&t signed for 5 years with Apple and that created millions to switch from their previous carrier to at&t.
T-Mobile has the same mindset, thats big business.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE IS TODAY
happy.gif

i wanna see what's going on! anyone know exactly what time its gonna be/ where i can watch it

Back
Top Bottom