New Jay-Z:Open Letter

If these words came out of Lupes mouth none of it would be true, so my guess is that it wouldnt go over well
I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant.
Thats what I thought at first, but then I tried to think about what he really did mean and drew blanks. The best I could come up with was Lupe rapping about politicians opinion of him, his relationship with the President and foreign relations. If that is in fact what he did mean then yeah the song wouldnt get a lot of buzz. Lupe does stuff like that all the time, plus its no secret how he feels about them and how they feel about him, specifically the president. Its a song thats been sung before by him. Didnt really think thats what he meant so I just went with the literal interpretation of it.

I should have just asked for an explanation I jumped the gun.

The great who? That's right :smokin

Swizzles ad libs were terrible and ruined an otherwise great song.

it's decent at most, not a fan of Swizz anymore i find him very annoying.

swizz beats ruined the song i wish he would shut up dammit i hate him so much

swizz beats is a professional song ruiner..

other than that, i mess with this.

Swizz beats shut the hell up!!

If you want to use the word "honest", then I think it describes Jay.

Again, I say this often. We're not talking word for word honesty, the same way very few of us are word for word honest day in, day out.

But more often than not, Jay's art reflects his life. His current life, his past life, what have you.

There is an honesty in that that's lacking in some......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the fact Jay got this being brought up at something like this makes him the G.O.A.T.......and dude was defending jay <>

This video is funny and yet sad at the same time because you clearly see how the media cuts and paste/juggles people's words around to make it try to fit a certain agenda.  The female "reporter" didn't even recite the lyrics correctly as the placement of the lyrics in the song. 

this **** is hard af :pimp:

where did this come from though? he dropped it on the radio or what?

Last edited:
The great who? That's right :smokin

Swizzles ad libs were terrible and ruined an otherwise great song.

it's decent at most, not a fan of Swizz anymore i find him very annoying.

swizz beats ruined the song i wish he would shut up dammit i hate him so much

swizz beats is a professional song ruiner..

other than that, i mess with this.

Swizz beats shut the hell up!!

im sayin

swizz needs to stay away from the mic at all times

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

the fact Jay got this being brought up at something like this makes him the G.O.A.T.......and dude was defending jay
:rofl:

GOAT :pimp:

can someone explain to me why everybody wants to listen to the lyrics again now

a few years ago no one cared about what was being said in rap music but now everyday some suit n tie wants to comment on the lyrics again, did i fall alsleep and wake up in 94 or something

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom