New KAnye Interview.....Vol. YOU CANNOT GIVE ME ANY ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THAT HOW THAT COMMUNITY LIKES THEM?

QUIET?
roll.gif

The all caps made this funnier for some reason lol

Here's the thing though. Jay Z is a black entertainer right? An alleged former drug dealer from Brooklyn at that. Who allegedly stabbed someone at a party back in the day.

Hasn't he found a way to break into other creative industries? Without excessive complaints?

Sports Management. Sneakers with Reebok. Clothing Line. Liquor.

Puff? Swizz? Pharrell has his own clothing line. ******g Wu Tang had their own line and store.

Oprah? :lol:

I also disagree that if he dialed his ego back, the public would still dislike him. His ego and how it projects is exactly WHY the public dislikes him.

Your response starts with "Kanye is a jerk. Don't deny it." That is literally....Point A in your reply. You take that away and you're left with an incredibly talented musician. Who doesn't love those?

You look at the way people accept some of the names I just mentioned and how they handle Kanye, and the only difference really is the man's behavior.

So why are we making excuses for him and playing the "race card"?

Kanye needs to remember how Dame went out.

We're agreeing on both of your points to varying degrees, but i think that your feeling like I'm saying his race is the sole reason of why he isn't successful, which is incorrect.

+I'm not contradicting anything when I'm saying he's a jerk. I pointed it out just to clarify that he is one for all of the Kanye fans who try to deny it. You can be a jerk and still be successful. Like I said before, "I don't see him being able to ever really being able to fully break through to other areas and have the effect he wants.

+ Having an ego is cool, if you consistently do great things. However as a celebrity, the public hates the ego no matter how small it is, no matter who it is. Kanyes current ego level however is too much.

+ We differ on the race thing and I think it's multi-headed issue. I think there is a classism box that comes with being a celebrity from rapping. Puffy + Jay Z have had clothing lines but not that ultra high end fashion line that Kanye wishes he was apart of. That world is still handled by people who are very, very fickle about what gets in and what isn't. Is that right? For me, I'm glad that that question is raised. Kanye can start selling perfume, liquor, own a sports management agency but why cant he do fashion or the interior design of an airplane or sell leather jogging pants? I think that's the point.

+ Personally, I don't know a minority that hasn't ever had some form of racism to ever happen to them. Do you? So I don't think it's a stretch to say when you get to certain level of hip-hop celebrity level as a black male, you get boxed in and are only given select options to do things certain ways. Kanye making the public aware of this is ok. I don't have a problem with him saying that at all.

+ Now him acting like a jerk (like previously stated) hurts him because not only is he probably getting limited chances because he's in that rapper celebrity class, but now he has too add a reputation of being a egotistic jerk. Those two combined eliminate any shot he has at gaining support for his ventures. At this point however, i'm not sure which has more of the ratio of him not breaking through, his public ego or his celebrity rapper classism. Nor do I think we the public will ever know unless we get to that social celebrity class.

He feels entitled to things he doesn't deserve he wants 15 million dollars to start a company or design something yet wants no input from the people who are donating it because they are older than him

kanye doesn't fully understand that some of his stuff rings out because he's a pop star

doesn't mean all his ideas are earth shattering

but he is real creative and visual

kanye is so popular that he had other seemingly grown men wearing dresses calling it high fashion

influential and genius are 2 completely different categories of life

plus there are people far more creative than kanye that have no real way of getting it shown to the masses

If he weren't famous.. he'd be the only lame.

Such an idiot, but he made it.. so fk it, he's freshhh lol #props :smokin :smokin :smokin

- stay freshhh

For some reason, whenever I see you post, I'm never sure if you're trolling or being genuine.

Either way it always results in me shaking my head.

Last edited:
Why does he always complain? Jimmy Kimmel, interviews, and everywhere he goes and that's why no one likes him 

Anyone else think he's doing too many interviews? i understand he probably wants to be understood and heard but i preferred it when he wasn't around the media so much. 

Anyone else think he's doing too many interviews? i understand he probably wants to be understood and heard but i preferred it when he wasn't around the media so much. 

You talking about the guy that just impregnated and proposed to a Kardashian?

It seemed like he was going to make some valid points, then started going on long rants. :lol: :smh: I still like dude's music though.

The Kanye West that well all loved died when he didn't have Bernie Mac (R.I.P.) to set him straight anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom