New Lindsey Lohan Pics vol. Terry Richardson

sexy!
eek.gif

i love that shes back and lookin sexy and eating food again, but i don't think shes as good as her prime from Mean Girls.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

So how does she earn a living?
She isn't broke. Her paper is still long plus royalties and appearance fees as said above me.
Nah, I don't buy this. You can't shop like she does for years, have places in like 5 major cities, work semi-consistently, and still have crazy $$$$$. I used to follow her career, and she said herself that most of of her dough goes to shopping and traveling and that she's horrible at saving. There is no way she's making that much money/film when most everything she's done has bombed. Her last movie was a tv movie because studios couldn't generate interest. She was lucky for a bit because she was dating Sam Ronson and Sam comes from old money. Also, what does she get royalties from?
laugh.gif

I have to question the standards of those who still think she is hot. She looks like a mess.
ohwell.gif

You know that you get checks based off of the movies being in syndication right? That's how Mel Gibson's ex-wife got extra paper in their divorce. She's getting a check every time the Lethal Weapon series comes on television.

She isn't broke. Her paper is still long plus royalties and appearance fees as said above me.
Nah, I don't buy this. You can't shop like she does for years, have places in like 5 major cities, work semi-consistently, and still have crazy $$$$$. I used to follow her career, and she said herself that most of of her dough goes to shopping and traveling and that she's horrible at saving. There is no way she's making that much money/film when most everything she's done has bombed. Her last movie was a tv movie because studios couldn't generate interest. She was lucky for a bit because she was dating Sam Ronson and Sam comes from old money. Also, what does she get royalties from?
laugh.gif

I have to question the standards of those who still think she is hot. She looks like a mess.
ohwell.gif
You know that you get checks based off of the movies being in syndication right? That's how Mel Gibson's ex-wife got extra paper in their divorce. She's getting a check every time the Lethal Weapon series comes on television.

You don't realize that a lot of celebrities get free swag just cuz they're celebrities. She prolly been living off free @@+# this whole time, or international promotion

I would perform intercourse upon her in whichever orifice she offered to me over and over again.

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

You do know that this isn't true for every actress/actor right? Very few actors actually get paid residuals when movies they've starred in have aired on television, and those that do get paid are major actors, like Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Meryl, Julia, DeNiro, Denzel, Johnny Depp, etc. because they have the power to negotiate such items in their contracts. You REALLY cannot compare someone like Mel Gibson and his career with Lindsay Lohan's. Not even remotely close to the same level. 
laugh.gif
From the SAG website:

What factors are my residuals based on?

Residuals are based on formulas that take into account such things asthe contract in place during the specific year, time spent on theproduction, the production type and the market where the productappears (TV, video/DVD, pay television, basic cable).

Lindsay simply did not have the power when she starred in Mean Girls (the only movie I've seen air consistently on television) to request residuals for future airings. Now Tina Fey? Yes. She's definitely rolling in money from MG because of her 1) star power, ) her contributions to the film, and 3) her connections. Lindsay had none of the above. I'll just agree to disagree though.

Back
Top Bottom