New NBA rule change to ensure Lebron's Championship this year.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Can it get any more obvious?

This means Lebron will be able to take 5 to 6 steps now or not even dribble at all
roll.gif

lmao
laugh.gif

was this y CDR, OJ, and bill walker were practicing those moves in the youtube vid posted on here? where they were practicing moves and it looked like theywere completely traveling

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by KicksforKicks

You guys are really overreacting. You guys make it seem like they are going to catch the ball without moving, take 2 huge steps around the defender, then begin to dribble. Not only is that NOT what this change implies, and if it did, it would be such an unnatural change for players who have been playing ball their whole lives that they would not even be able to do it.

All this is rule is saying is that players who are MOVING and catch the ball can take two steps before shooting, dribbling, or passing. This has been happening on basically ever fast break for 30 years.
i can see lebron on a fast break, catching the ball near the 3 point line... dribble, take another 2 steps and dunking it... is it me or is it gonna look like football
Are you serious? Have you ever watched basketball? You're blinded by your LeBron hate. Its pathetic.

Expect Lebron to lower his shoulder , charge the lane , take 5 steps and then dunk on everyone like nba 2k9 smh

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

You guys are really overreacting. You guys make it seem like they are going to catch the ball without moving, take 2 huge steps around the defender, then begin to dribble. Not only is that NOT what this change implies, and if it did, it would be such an unnatural change for players who have been playing ball their whole lives that they would not even be able to do it.

All this is rule is saying is that players who are MOVING and catch the ball can take two steps before shooting, dribbling, or passing. This has been happening on basically ever fast break for 30 years.
i can see lebron on a fast break, catching the ball near the 3 point line... dribble, take another 2 steps and dunking it... is it me or is it gonna look like football
Are you serious? Have you ever watched basketball? You're blinded by your LeBron hate. Its pathetic.
and you have tunnel vision... did you not see the video above? add some dribbling and thats what it is gonna look like

Aside from the Lebron hate...

This new rule is just making what's been happening in basketball everywhere legal. This 2 step thing has always been around. Dont tell me youve never donethis in a game. Its perfectly acceptable.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

and you have tunnel vision... did you not see the video above? add some dribbling and thats what it is gonna look like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ those seeing how LBJ will score this season.

I can see him catching an outlet from Z on the wing, dribble, spin, and take 3 steps for the acrobatic lay-up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

As if Kobe hasn't taken 2-3 steps
laugh.gif

The blind hate is comedy
laugh.gif
Of course we have. I remember him on a breakaway against Sacramento doing something like what he did in that Olympic YouTube vid' postedabove. The difference to me is that it seems like LeBron does it on most of his fast breaks and his drives to the lane. Being allowed to travel inthe lane is obviously an advantage the offensive player shouldn't have and I don't know that there's another player that blatantly travels likeLeBron does.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Aside from the Lebron hate...

This new rule is just making what's been happening in basketball everywhere legal. This 2 step thing has always been around. Dont tell me youve never done this in a game. Its perfectly acceptable.

truth.

as long as i have ever played ball players were allowed 2 steps after picking up their dribble. the 2 steps before dribbling rule is new to me though.

There is no rule allowing 2 steps before you dribble (not that players dont do it anyway). Some people were just confused about what this rule would allowplayers to do.

By the way, I just took a look at Magic's famous baby hook in the playoffs against the Celtics and he took 2 steps after picking up his dribble. Travelwasn't called.

It would be awesome if the NBA's new video rule book website would review LeBron's game winner against the Wizards or Kobe's 3 on Ruben Pattersonthat sent the last game of '04 into overtime.

why are people shocked about the rule? gives lebron haters another reason to hate i guess. the nba has changed rules to increase scoring. how else you guysthink kobe scored 81 in a game? that wouldnt have happened 10 years ago.

NT overacting once again because of some perceived bias toward a player.

Hell there weren't calling it as it was.

Back
Top Bottom