New official Motorsport VI thread ***stop acting childish***

Freakin' clowns got the last thread locked.  Stop the BS.  Keep it about the Motorsports...
<br>

<br>

51t4cp.jpg

<br>

34s5ikh.jpg

<br>

svt10x.jpg

<br>

wuse1w.jpg

<br>

2wgc8cz.jpg

With the Space Jams, I was charged 4 times and didn't get any of em.  It took about a week for the funds to be back in my CC account.  Give it a little time, you should be alright.

Best leather were being used on these MS since 2001, you will know what I mean when you are holding a pair in hand. JB finally put out some quality shoes.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Best leather were being used on these MS since 2001, you will know what I mean when you are holding a pair in hand. JB finally put out some quality shoes.

THIS. and the shine on the leather is crazy....

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ANY[/color] BUYING/SELLING/TRADING WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED OR BANNED!

DO NOT TRY IT!!

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

big ups to **8403** from iss..

[url=http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd332/nov011988/IMG_1189.jpg%5D/img%5D]http://i529.photobucket.c...11988/IMG_1189.jpg]/img][/url][/quote]

love the shirt.  how much did you get it for and where?

i believe the HOH in pg county did not open today, but i do know that sports zone in wheaton mall sold out for all the DMV peeps

The leather is real crazy, and the smell is real crazy too.  It's a lot stronger when you open these than it is with any other fresh pair of J's.

Anyone plannin on hoopin in these?  The quality is great, but they seem pretty heavy. 

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

With the Space Jams, I was charged 4 times and didn't get any of em.  It took about a week for the funds to be back in my CC account.  Give it a little time, you should be alright.
Man, I really hope it doesn't take a week.  I thought mon or tues at the latest.  Is finishline cust service responsive if called regarding this matter?

Still looking for these.. My spot actually had these but i didn't bother to ask so I missed out

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by kevineg6

THIS. and the shine on the leather is crazy....

i wonder if that "shine" will eventually wear off and become dull, and also the smoked sole- interested in how those will age.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Man, I really hope it doesn't take a week.  I thought mon or tues at the latest.  Is finishline cust service responsive if called regarding this matter?

I never called.  I asked in the Space Jam thread, and everyone told me it was pretty standard.  It might not have taken a full week for them to actually refund it, but around $600 didn't show up in my CC account for about a week.  Part of it could have been my bank, but I think around a week is normal.  Anything more than that and I would have made some calls.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

didn't know these were going to sell like that.
hype of em being "limited" sold this sneaker...meanwhile places that weren't aware of da hype had these FSR and no one caring....my spot had em for 200 FSR all day yesterday.

Originally Posted by imazing1201

didn't know these were going to sell like that.

yea you never know, especially with more limited releases where theres a lot smaller chance of error on your part.  you misjudge the overall interest in the shoe and you could miss out.
tired.gif

you have to remember niketalks overall "intrigue" isnt always the same as overall public's. goodluck to all those who are on the hunt.

i know the Dorenbecher's restocked a couple times at certain NTs, but the Motorsports seem to be more limited?

Back
Top Bottom