New official Motorsport VI thread ***stop acting childish***

Greay Quality
pimp.gif

best thing about these imo are the smoked ice soles.
pimp.gif
other than that they kinda plain. i only wanted em for trade bait or something. will see what's good tomorrow (maybe).

Originally Posted by kevvv

I hate this- still "processing" on FNL. last time for the CDP XI/XII my sh*t will got cancelled. looks like another let down from FNL.

Did you expect the status to change on the weekend? It takes 1-2 BUSINESS days for an order to process even on NDC.

definitely wanted these alot...now after seeing all these pics im kinda glad i aint pay almost 2 bills for these...

i just want my damn money back
indifferent.gif

waiting for the oreos
pimp.gif

oh yess.... So my girl comes over about 10mins ago with an American Eagle bag telling me she bought me some clothes for my b-day which was yesterday. When I looked inside the bag I saw a Jordan box. She got me the 6's. Still in shock!! She's da best!!

^those look nice with the white laces. I think if the tongue were black the black laces would look better.

Im lovin this shoe. Quality is amazing! Def instant heat. Now if we can get JB to do this on some Og colorways we will be good, of course we cant have it all. I got lucky, my spot had a raffle for them. They prob called atleast 6 names that were not there which worked in my favor for copping. all in all it was a good release with no camping. Whos makin a nice custom Tee???

Originally Posted by kikzRus

oh yess.... So my girl comes over about 10mins ago with an American Eagle bag telling me she bought me some clothes for my b-day which was yesterday. When I looked inside the bag I saw a Jordan box. She got me the 6's. Still in shock!! She's da best!!

pimp.gif

Hmmm.....I need a pair of these. Hottest sixes I've ever seen. White leather and smoke soles are hot..... Not paying more than $200 though.....damn resellers.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by natenate04

This thread is wayyy better than the last one. Keep it up NT! These were a cool release, but I decided to pass on these. Could've got these extra easily. So I decided to order for heck of it. Ended up paying like 183.50 from FNL, but never received an email confirmation. I did however get my account charged. I've heard stories similar to mine where people still recieve a order. I wonder if that's the case.

Well you got an order number from the last screen on FNL though right? You can check the status of it online or by calling.  I wouldn't do it til tom, cus if your order goes through tom will be the shipping date.

naw i dont even have an order number.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I hate this- still "processing" on FNL. last time for the CDP XI/XII my sh*t will got cancelled. looks like another let down from FNL.

Did you expect the status to change on the weekend? It takes 1-2 BUSINESS days for an order to process even on NDC.
No, but lets just say I am a paranoid motherf%cker.

This thread is wayyy better than the last one. Keep it up NT! These were a cool release, but I decided to pass on these. Could've got these extra easily. So I decided to order for heck of it. Ended up paying like 183.50 from FNL, but never received an email confirmation. I did however get my account charged. I've heard stories similar to mine where people still recieve a order. I wonder if that's the case.

Well you got an order number from the last screen on FNL though right? You can check the status of it online or by calling.  I wouldn't do it til tom, cus if your order goes through tom will be the shipping date.

So if i have an order number am i in a good position??? or am i in a better postion rather then not havin one at all???

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

No, but lets just say I am a paranoid motherf%cker.

Let em' know. I never feel safe ordering from FNL.Too many nightmares.

wink.gif
ItsTheMOB wrote:

So if i have an order number am i in a good position??? or am i in a better postion rather then not havin one at all???

i would say better position...but considering their server reset 10 minutes into the release it is possible orders that didn't get a confirmation may still get approved.  basically if you ordered right before the reset, and your transaction finished the submission stage for ordering, the next step would be to generate an automatic email and order number, but if the server reset at that point the last command wouldn't go through.  thats just my theory based on my knowledge of servers. 

soooo just wait until tomorrow around noon and check your order number, if you didn't get an order number call and they can search for a transaction based on cc numbers

Easily could have gotten these, sizes were still left into the early evening at a couple places around me. I wish I could have seen pics with the WHITE GOLD TIP LACES 
pimp.gif
before RD, then I would have copped for sure. Im regretting it now.

Can't wait for mine to come in. Great pics everybody. Can't decide whether to use the white laces or the black ones that they come with.

can't wait till i get mine/  ^^^ nice pics up there with the white laces might do that with mine

CIMG0330.JPG

CIMG0337.JPG

look decent with jeans, but look even better with shorts imo. shows off the elephant print. broke more necks than kfc did chickens tdy.
smokin.gif

you can really shee the glossy finish to these in the sun. the leather quality is just STUPID. sneaker looks absolutely DS still after hours of wear, even the bottom sole looks new lol

dont sleep kiddies once theyre gone, theyre GONE
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom