New official Motorsport VI thread ***stop acting childish***

white and gold tip laces were sick!
i heard something about the mesh on the laces on the part with the jumpman turning blue tinted...anybody heard, know, or experience anything? im guessing the little black pump could bleed into the tongue causing the blue tint??

^^ ya i think all pairs have the blue "tint" to em. i have 3 pairs and all have it. hardly noticable, idk if its intentional or not

that blue tint turned me off at first. i even thought i got b grades (pre ordered). but as time went by, it was hardly noticeable. i expected the elephant print to be a little darker too. but overall, i love the quality on these shoes that i ordered a second pair on RD.

only one shoe in my 2 pairs has a very very little tint. not noticeable foreal, but i feel like it will get worse over time. i unlaced all my pair (waiting for some elephant print laces to come in the mail) but definitely leaving the little lace pumps off!

Originally Posted by SNKRHD93

2009 Retro Space Jam 11 sz 10 DS- $400 shipped
2009 Retro Cherry 12 sz 10 DS- $200 shipped
2010 Retro Black/Varsity Red DS 6 sz 10- $250 shipped
2010 Retro Motorsport 6 DS sz 10- $400 shipped

?
alien.gif

Noone is going to buy these at these prices.
This is not the buying/selling lounge. Please take this down; this thread doesnt need locked and your obnoxious, hyped prices certainly shouldnt be the cause!

smh.gif
This guy doesn't know how to read!

ijapino wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ANY[/color] BUYING/SELLING/TRADING WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED OR BANNED!

DO NOT TRY IT!!

for anyone concerning about copping the motorsports tee out of 23race.com. It's worth it

that tee is nice. im about to cop because this was the only shoe on my radar this month. (copper got banned and bruce lee koibe didnt drop locally) so might as well go all out on MOTORSPORTS...since JB doesnt have enough of my money for silly things like this
laugh.gif

yo!!! where did you get that shirt??!!! ...oh and wth happened with the other thread???

Anyone want to trade me a 13 13.5 or 14? I might go to dtlr and pick up a size?

Back
Top Bottom