New official Motorsport VI thread ***stop acting childish***

++ i love it when they use a nice, smooth, cool sock liner in the shoe. makes a huge different comfort wise imo. keeps your feet  nice and cool.
glasses.gif

I was able to get my refund back the next day.

I called FNL and then called my bank and gave them my account# and they put my money back.

So now, I hope to cop.

Any restocks or is it a wrap?

can someone plz put a pic of the motorsport 6 "s with white laces . Just wondering what it will look like.

i called up FNL regarding the shoes because my order still said "processing" and they told me that their factories arnt open on the weekends so everyone will find out if they got em or not by 2marrow.... so now we just wait.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

race23.com i believe..

thanks.
I'm sure you meant 23race.com.  But what size is that? shirt looks big

he ordered a large.   i got an xl.   they are 32 after shipping.  will look good w the ms 6 or 6 rings

how does the shirt fit, debating on an L vs XL...thanks in advance

I'm bout to put some white laces on my ms's and find out that they catch on fire because they're so hot.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chabbazz

can someone plz put a pic of the motorsport 6 "s with white laces . Just wondering what it will look like.
Not my pic its freezyfreeky's pic... its the only one I could find. kinda blurry
293ug6g.jpg

I got extra white gold tips laces but they dirty as S#!% anyone know how to clean em without messin up the gold tips ?

This thread is wayyy better than the last one. Keep it up NT! These were a cool release, but I decided to pass on these. Could've got these extra easily. So I decided to order for heck of it. Ended up paying like 183.50 from FNL, but never received an email confirmation. I did however get my account charged. I've heard stories similar to mine where people still recieve a order. I wonder if that's the case.

Originally Posted by natenate04

This thread is wayyy better than the last one. Keep it up NT! These were a cool release, but I decided to pass on these. Could've got these extra easily. So I decided to order for heck of it. Ended up paying like 183.50 from FNL, but never received an email confirmation. I did however get my account charged. I've heard stories similar to mine where people still recieve a order. I wonder if that's the case.

Well you got an order number from the last screen on FNL though right? You can check the status of it online or by calling.  I wouldn't do it til tom, cus if your order goes through tom will be the shipping date.

I hate this- still "processing" on FNL. last time for the CDP XI/XII my sh*t will got cancelled. looks like another let down from FNL.

Back
Top Bottom