New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eastbay was like whoa tho... I pressed add to cart so perfectly that the button wasnt even up yet and I got the all pairs are in carts message still lol

easy grab off NDC.   my comp is slow and i don't have the bot program either.  NDC still is $225 and Eastbay / footlocker / footaction / etc is $220  SMH

Officially a wrap! SH just gave me my tracking # in the same time as last time, hopefully they come in on monday like last time. NDC says preparing to ship. Glad i decided to hold off on the Fighter Jets for doubling up on these instead, even when they kept calling me all early in the morning about their restocks...

Last edited:
not a very limited release. but either way, not much work put in when using an actualy bot

I just got my confirmation email from NDC. Back to bed. UPS guy is gonna be like wtf on Wednesday. I've got like 7 different packages coming on that day all from nike. 
laugh.gif

How the deuce was it so easy for everyone on NDC??? Were yall on the link before it was posted on twitter?

Cuz I got there in 5 seconds and couldnt add **** to my cart.

The '88 3s were hell lot easier for me than this.

first time using TLO, got that size 9.5 for my bro on NDC :smokin (used my phone, computer was sloooow) .... now it's time to hit the mall and pick up the Supernaturals for me :tongue:

Last edited:
I still got a pair in NDC in my cart... Can't be sold out... I cooked on FTL.

Last edited:
3 pairs off NDC. Release was a breeze. Hopefully everyone who wants 'em get theirs pairs today. :pimp:

Fairly easy cop off NDC.

My 9.5 was a no go, but I was quick enough to scoop a 10 on the second try.

**** your bots
roll.gif

Wasn't trying to cop these but did those of you who copped on NDC use the twitter link or search the site? I can't even find em by searching

Congrats to those who copped

Back
Top Bottom